• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Kingdom Age] Official Release

If you quote me, or are an eagle eye, you'd spot i said trolled ;)

what class u gonna start with guys? :>
Ghost u trolled me hard >.< i was like omg omgo omgomogmomgomgomgomogmogmg then i started the client and i was like " ... , ... , ... -.-' "

Archer. Always pick this on ots.. Since they are both self supporters and team hunters.

Is it just me or do the Rat corpses look like a condom covered penis?
lIb6vKC.png

Buff warriors, cause there's only one on the top and they give so shitty dmg compared to other classes, they cant even tank haha :p

Well, Im Lans so you can imagine why im saying that, i waste so much when hunting that it gets painful

archers can hit and run and hit hard.
mages can hit and run too, but with less dmg.
warriors can get hit and cant run, plus, without itens he gets pwned even by bugs.
im trying my best to get lvl 20 and remove those starter itens
haha :)

i wish you could cleat the attributes and put them again atleast 1x at the beginning of the sevrer i didnt know and got the wrong ones now im lvl 13 finding out

Cause they didn't explain to us what they actually do :/, yea they should let us clear them once.
And I don't know about warriors, but mages aren't under powered they hit really hard and from long distances

Back