• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[KINGDOM AGE] Official Released In This Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
MUAHAHAHA I would quote you 2 if I had room in my sig...
*fixed: find a place

SpO0KIe: Why do they(Kingdom Age Staff) keep making resets?
that's how they compensate THEIR players for THEIR errors

We reset our server cuz it's not 100% functional.

But now will be difrent, we tested it many times...

Please guys, be patient... Tibia RL at the begining also was reseted and had a lot of bugs like us... Please try to understand our position.

And sorry for the incovenience. I also understand your position.

lmao I love when people compare their ot's to CipSoft...

Now will be different? I've only heard that 2 other times...this makes the 3rd xD

so i herdd that u cant even download the client (with sound or without sound)

I cant see why you flame this server so much? I mean they made the effort to make it ... thats atleast something.. in my eyes that is.

We reset our server cuz it's not 100% functional.

But now will be difrent, we tested it many times...

Please guys, be patient... Tibia RL at the begining also was reseted and had a lot of bugs like us... Please try to understand our position.

And sorry for the incovenience. I also understand your position.

tibia at the beginning wasnt reseted it mgiht have been backed up 1 day but not reseted

I cant see why you flame this server so much? I mean they made the effort to make it ... thats atleast something.. in my eyes that is.

Answer me this instead.

I'll answer you, cause people wasted their time and money, that's why...

Failure you failed before... You shouldnt open this game anymore.
Currently 0 players online.

when will the download work?..

lol why ppl so angry -.^ there's actully only 1 reset. the other ones was beta(testserv).

then why be that mad? cuz you donate? <Answer they had already told they will give you back premy again.
cuz your fu** jealous cuz they did a great job?< be more mature dude -.- theres a lot of ppl better than us.
why post sht? -.- just GTFO if you are angry...

i will play again this serv its rlly fun and full of rpg its even more funny than Tibia Cip. the only problem is that they need to fux a lot of bugs

The best games also was reseted at the beggining... Tibia was reseted.
Why this one shouldn't? It had errors, there was pepople playing abusing bugs.

Do you fell good? Knowing that people is cheating in bugs, and you are playing respecting the rules? People dying for spell bugs, and another errors.

Do you like to play a game with errors? No? So we reseted it to correct all errors.

I hope you underestand us, if you don't understand, and if you only come to this post just to insult us, close that window.
But let me say one thing to you: "You will never find a game like Kingdom Age".

We cannot be at the moment the bests, but I believe that this game will grow up.

One thing I belive you suck at is keeping your word. Never have you kept your release date, never.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back