• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kingdom Age Official Thread!

@UP: They were level 8's the first few days, but they fixed...dumbasses had that bug and server wasn't even online for weeks lol

i wonder if they had paypal chargebacks from donators during these awful resets

i wonder if they had paypal chargebacks from donators during these awful resets

i'm sure... some... not so intelligent persons didn't do that. *hope i wun't insult anybody ~would make meh saaaad~

intelligent on that part "donating part" ~this will be less insulting, i guess~

i can't believe i was about to donate, after 1st reset era

Well i have just visited the site... twice.
so i can't really badmouth the server...
although what ppl are saying... ish baaaad su i wun't go and try~~

o.0 how many resets did they have? I stopped playing after the first one.

You never donate, thats stupid.. especially if you do it for items... Anyhow, donate if they did a great work.. appearantly they didnt so why do you pay for a server that's in a weak stage (lots of bugs and still not matured content)...?

You never donate, thats stupid.. especially if you do it for items... Anyhow, donate if they did a great work.. appearantly they didnt so why do you pay for a server that's in a weak stage (lots of bugs and still not matured content)...?

um...they donate...for items? ^^

Is a good server, but...

wellisntthatcutebutitsw.gif
http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/1286/wellisntthatcutebutitsw.gif

Last edited:
Lol each 10 minutes a new bug...
Stupid brazilians.

@Donations:
Donate for what? for a "dedicated server" with lags?
Donate for what? Just to buy premium right? Because their shop is a fucking shit. They just sell us amulets of shit LOL
Donate for what? To give them money to eat?
No thank you.

Back