• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kingdom Age Official Thread!

Quit wasting our forum space Failure.

Just face it, you will never get another 100 people online...you fucked it up for yourselves...

lol i checked the site , they have 50 players online atm (so about 40 people or less [im sure some people are mcing])

well i ain't gonna join because i have heard that failure has failed already... too many times.

close this fail thread or else you'll just get it spammed and flamed

The Game Is Shit laggy, it doesnt feel like an rpg game.. to just start at lvl 8 isnt even a rpg feeling... people just create lv 8 all the time and uses mc to kill highlevel players, so thats a fail.. very boring game.. nothing special at all, feels more like a ban ot then a game..

2 years for failure ;/

@ Failure
You should have put your name in the thread title.

This thread has been extremely trolled. Maybe we should put our collective efforts together and ruin their other threads on other OT forums.

/thread time?

The Game Is Shit laggy, it doesnt feel like an rpg game.. to just start at lvl 8 isnt even a rpg feeling... people just create lv 8 all the time and uses mc to kill highlevel players, so thats a fail.. very boring game.. nothing special at all, feels more like a ban ot then a game..

Don't worry, after the next reset your char will start at lvl 100 with 100000 attribute points and forever PACC xD

@failure, Oh god why dont you just sell the serv to some1 with IQ over 10?

"WOW 1 MAP BUG RESET SERV GOGO" I really love the way you think =)

Don't worry, after the next reset your char will start at lvl 100 with 100000 attribute points and forever PACC xD

@failure, Oh god why dont you just sell the serv to some1 with IQ over 10?

"WOW 1 MAP BUG RESET SERV GOGO" I really love the way you think =)

wow i can't belive how his brain works... i'd wait until i find 2 map bugs and then i would come to a conclusion ~ which is a reset ^.^
>>It starts at level 8? i thought i saw several level 1~3 online (checked the site for a sec)

Back