• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kingdom Age - Teaser 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
add farming, so people can farm and buy own farm :p.. im working with a farming tibia client. but takes to long. thinking about shut the project down. it would be cool with farming on this project :D

Does this OT have classes like smithing etc.?
Would be pretty neat if it had because of the custom sprites and that :)

we arent selling it

Subject: Mapa Kingdom Age
Date: 30/01/2010 22:31
X-UIDL: GmailId12681c9ee103180b

Estou oferecendo o mapa, junto com todos os demais arquivos do projeto (exceto scritps). Não venderei nenhum script.

Caso queria comprar as sources do projeto já com pet system e outros sistemas integrados, informe sua oferta pelas sources além do mapa. Só vendo as sources se comprar o mapa também.

Este email está sendo enviado para algumas pessoas, então a melhor oferta leva.

Negocio forma de pagamento.
So, what's that?

Hum, I only know Spanish but I'll try to translate the "important" part.

I'm offering the map together with rest of the archive (except scripts). I will not sell any script.

If you are interested in buying the sources with a pet system and other integrated systems, tell me your offer for both the map and sources
I only sell the sources and map together.(probably translated wrong)

This offer e-mail has been sent to some persons, the highest bidder wins.
We can discuss the way of payment.

Edit; Translated everything just for the fun, probably wrong though xD

Last edited:
i still bet it wont be online in february :/
They said that like 2 years ago :/ (not spamming, im just saying)
But if the server is on in february then good ^^

adding rain does lag your server? I mean using all those effects would like the server (I'm actually not sure, since I have never tested sending so much effects)

I must say, I am impressed.
The effort put into such a server must have been pretty great, and your team must have had some talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back