• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kingdom Age - Teaser 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok thanks for the fast reply.
The test server will be public and the login data will be post here?

When will the test server be online?? :wub:

femdom age
don't expect it to be great.
1. most of the team is BRs, so it's most likely it will be filled with BRs and hosted in brazil. (would make most of us lagg)
2.The mapping is great, but it's so much details that people will find it hard walking normally.
3.I checked some other videos of it, the clients skin was horrible looking+when you looked on things it said "voce ~~~~~~~~~~~" instead of you see~~~~~~~.
4. when you use mount you can only use "nomad" outfit

Last edited:
I just want to know when the test server will be online and not what's your opinion..

Rain idea aren't their. I've seen that kind of script before. Still, many new features are nice, but I think that all servers that are being prepared for ages with huge team are dying. Like eternal kingdoms, terrania (>100mb custom map) or cerdito (I'm not certain about cerdito tho). Or even mine xDevil (40mb custom map, loads of new features without modifying client).

Is the server running or whats going on?

It wasn't just to you there's many that go OMG!!!!!!! BEST SERVER EVER, when they didn't even try it.

i played a small test where me and chauz crashed the ot by jumping off a bridge...

Too bad he went offline shortly after xD

@Frag

To be honest its actually extremely easy to walk theres really nothing in your way...:p

@up
Want to know that too..
Tell us the date..

There will be no opening? No test server?

Bump??

Server?

B ring
U p
R hux
P ost

It is okay if it opens at April or smth. but just let us know the damn opening day :thumbup:

Thanks for answering our questions..
You could at least tell that we need to wait because you can't keep your opening date because you are incompetent-.-

I guess this will be another fail on OTland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back