• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Kingdom Age] Trailer Release

Wanted system is nothing new actually, I don't like how player have to unlock icons, most screens were added very long time ago.

Wanted system is nothing new actually, I don't like how player have to unlock icons, most screens were added very long time ago.

Unlocking the icons stops early spam of them xD

And yh? The map is still the same... Just bugs are fixed (majority & known).
Idc about icons they don't effect gameplay.

The wanted system was new when river added it just with the "free release of new systems" it is a common system nowadays. Gameplay wise i an recommend this ot.

Emoticons icons have cooldown. One second between each one emoticon. ^_^
I think the release will be on 20th ~ 25th day.

Regards,
River.

Start advertising this so u'll have a good start with a decent amount of people :eek:

News!

We got access to the dedicated.
By the end of the day, the site can be online. ^_^
We'll try to finish all necessary settings today so we can give a release date.

Prepared to be the TOP? :D

Regards,
River.

Excelente projeto, vou aguardar ociosamente para dar uma boa jogada em um servidor tão clássico e inovador como é o KA.

Great news River, I've been accompanying your server for quite a time ( on other OT foruns ) and i can't wait to take a look at it.
Good luck with it.

qs1537.jpg

i believe from 20-25 when ever they give river the server, so he can set up his Distro and stuff there

Back