• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kingdom Age will be released today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Akon
No reason msg. But you have the name Akon. But Iyaz on avatar xD

@Akon
No reason msg. But you have the name Akon. But Iyaz on avatar xD

Yea when I made the acc I named it akon cuz i was listening a lot to him then but now i like iyaz too :p

Hey, shall I only put on agility and dex as archer, also how i get the disabled spells? and I dont need mlvl or what? :S also what they mean with etheral arrow +1, why not +2 etc? how can I increase it xD

It shoulda been clearified better where to put attribute points, as I went 50/50 with str/agi as a warrior and found out that agi sucked... Should be possible to reset all attribute points for 10k or something like that...

Zanny, Warrior :)

Agility isn't that bad, seeing as you get faster attack speed and better dodge rating. My friend is a warrior and he's using mostly agility and he's far more powerful than other warriors who only goes for strength.

@All
Over the spells:

You need lvl, to buy spells, you can buy the spells in a shop, near of depot, in the second floor.

Example:

Cyclone:
Warrior
Lvl 15 +1
Lvl 28 +2
Lvl 60 +3

You buy in lvl 15, and you hit 1x
You buy in lvl 28, and you hit 2x

Say to the npc:
Hi
check

She say that you have a new spells

:D

A little help :3

Over skills:

A knight need:
2:1

2 = Strenght
1 = Stamina

But, you can upgrade you dextery (is good, i have 21 and the dragons lord dont hit me xD)
And Agility (is excelent, you can atack 2xsecond, i have 25)

A archer need:
1:1:1

1 = Dextery
To block and have a good damage in distance fighting

2 = Agility
To run and fast atack

1 = Stamina or Will power
To defend or atack xD

Mage :
2:1

2 = Intelect (magic lvl rofl)
To best atacks :D

1 = Will Power
Defend of the magic damage and give 15+ mana :D

Rep :D

Last edited:
^^ im zero ingame xd o/

btw: ;S when will be my health fixed :x i hate die by 1 hit T.T and my friends allready fixed whit 1k hp~ and i just have 300~ D:

@up: No they didnt up stamine, and they arent warriors xd just some gm fix they healths
i know cuz they told me ^^

^^ im zero ingame xd o/

btw: ;S when will be my health fixed :x i hate die by 1 hit T.T and my friends allready fixed whit 1k hp~ and i just have 300~ D:

Yeah, the HP thing is shitty, most people started over a new character since it's fixed from the start.

ye i think in do it but why other ppl gwt fixed and dont me ¬¬' whatever they said will fix all.

Two Quest:

23:01 You have rewarded a minotaur helmet and 8000 points of experience!
23:01 You have rewarded a minotaur armor and 8000 points of experience!

And draconian chamber:
I have a pic, but can't upload :S

You obtain draconian shield and draconian staff xD

and

23:44 You advanced from Level 31 to Level 32.

How you did mino quest? wtf I couldn't manage figuring out how to pass it

lol Elansar city is bugged or its just a ghost city? because there is just a NPC in all the city and all the shops are empty fuck them all :( cant give the npc the report cause the city is empty FUCK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back