• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kingdom Age will be released today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He said an hour and a half ago that it opens in 15 hours... You even quoted him. o___o Anyway, by that logic it opens in 13 1/2 hours

GMT = Green meantime which is London and whole UK. This is learn at elementary school omfg

+ hours goes to the east
- hours goes to the west

That means GMT+2 is Ukraine for example and GMT-6 could be NY
Isn't it general knowledge? rofl

UHM, there was some misunderstanding in time zones with Victor
The official re-launch will be 20.00 GMT+1

UK time = 19.00 / 7.00 pm

If you want to count, since now it's 17 hours

u.u haha too much time u.u, KA staff make an guide or something like that or at least a forum to players can help others with their knowledge :) w8 for the release:D

plx today or I jump river :(

jump river eh? is that supposed to be an emo comment?

cmon man be patient! finishing touches take a while.. perfectionists are never happy with their work ;p

jump river eh? is that supposed to be an emo comment?

cmon man be patient! finishing touches take a while.. perfectionists are never happy with their work ;p

Its just a figure of speech :p
and I'm a very patient man, but I have so few hours to sit, yesterday I had all night :D

2q8xav8.jpg
<pic taken from teaser thread>

..oh.. my.. god..

<sings jizz in my pants>

..this is going to be amazing.. can't wait for it to come online!

It have already been on once, but they turned it off >.<

Yes, Nikodada is right. They turned on the website and the game for 2 mins aprox. but we'll have to wait some hours.

See you!

2q8xav8.jpg
<pic taken from teaser thread>

..oh.. my.. god..

<sings jizz in my pants>

..this is going to be amazing.. can't wait for it to come online!

The rain is cool for once :p, but after that i didnt like it anymore it was kinda annoying

I hate the rain, all map have a blue point xDD

Yes agree with Kaorus, the rain makes my client lower in FPS and the "minimap" changes always.

The rain is cool for once :p, but after that i didnt like it anymore it was kinda annoying

Does it rain on just one general region? or does it happen all over the map at different times of the day, similar to the global light fading to darkness when its night and day o.o ..

Does it rain on just one general region? or does it happen all over the map at different times of the day, similar to the global light fading to darkness when its night and day o.o ..

It just rained in the city as i saw, alitle bit outside too.

the rain was cool the first 10 seconds then it was just annoying :pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back