• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kingdom dead

mtabares

Reaction score
GitHub
mtabares
Ok well so now that kingdom will die and a lot of free players (or ppl that dont want to buy a premium for 250 usd) want the same tibia server someone know or have a project for a ot (with small fee premium payment) and old tibia? (Version 7.4 etc) if someone plan to launch a server like this in the next days / weeks for a fresh server start let me know I wana join and a lot of people, thanks!! (Sorry my english is bad)

Don't think people will launch more nft crypto scam like that one
If u don't care about crypto but only about old tibia with same rates as kingdom, tibiantis.online is your answer, it is about to be 2 year online with like 99%+ uptime i quess

Good luck with your project! I missread the name and laughed out loud readin Phantomlord.com on a scaam thread Haha, would have convinced less people than phantomold :D
hahahahhahahhaa stop smoking dogshit please....

View attachment 64696

ALL BOTS PLAYING SAME GAMES/SAME PROFILE PICS XDD
They bought almost 7k fake accounts for their Discord server, paid for some fiverr oldfart to record an ad for them, spoofed the server for some time (when online list was still visible), I can list endlessly what else they bought to create false impression that this server is damn popular.
Let's let this shit die.

They bought almost 7k fake accounts for their Discord server, paid for some fiverr oldfart to record an ad for them, spoofed the server for some time (when online list was still visible), I can list endlessly what else they bought to create false impression that this server is damn popular.
Let's let this shit die.
they bought streamers xd funny how this guys will adv anything, even scam like scamkingdom probably for 50 dollars xd all sold people will do everything for money so sad mr SPOKO i liked you but you lost all in my eyes.

they bought streamers xd funny how this guys will adv anything, even scam like scamkingdom probably for 50 dollars xd all sold people will do everything for money so sad mr SPOKO i liked you but you lost all in my eyes.
Yea its sad, all those streamers that played kingdoms should be ignored, they 100% knew it was a scam and still tried to sell it to people/mostly kids that are watching them...

Join Medivia (10 years without any reset) ;) We have a lot of custom content but kept the good old mechanics 7.4 players enjoy.

Join Medivia (10 years without any reset) ;) We have a lot of custom content but kept the good old mechanics 7.4 players enjoy.
another one xd ye no thanks mister medivia,i will not join your server. you must be very desperate to advertise your ot in thread about scam server xD

people were playing kingdom not because it is 7.4, but because the easy "play to earn" promise they advertised... (and tibia graphics...) lol

Back