• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kishar's Mapping thread I

Kishar

Reaction score
Hello OTLand, let me introduce my mapping thread to you.
In this thread I will show you my project. Its called KisharOT at the moment. When I come up with a cool name I will use it as the project title.

This thread will be updated every week, or when I've done something cool I'd like to show you.
:thumbup:

:confused: = Thinking about doing
:thumbup: = Almost done
:wub: = Done with

To do List <_<<_<
  • Minimap
  • 2~3 cities
  • Detailed map
  • RPG Feeling
  • Great hunting places

I just made a Minimap of the project. It will be reshaped time to time.:thumbup:
12258217.png

Minimap V2
minik.png

Last edited:
Town Screenies!! :wub:

Heuheu, this is boring yes. But it will come something interesting :D
kisharg.png

kisharii.png

kishariib.png

kishare.png

Last edited:
Why did you wrote "Kishar's Mapping Thread (I)" rofl... Are you going to make more mapping threads xD???

Wonderful Kishar and a nice idea too loved it so much , your a nice mapper in da same level of neon with ur own sense keep the good work up.

Thank you so much for your nice comments, I will post new updates, maby tomorrow if I got time :p

hweerm.png

You can't use those borders under walls. But nice mapping tho.
Use RAW Palette when you make them.

You Autoborder.

:)

Sorry for being inactive for some days. But there has been many partys ;), I post new screens later today.

Back