• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling KK's For PayPal, OLD SELLER

Synzeo

Reaction score
Selling Kk's for paypal Money only. If you want to buy simply comment down below or pm me on forum. :)

STOCK: 516kk

Last edited:
SCAM 100KK -.-
My Money Order appears Completed, But did not receive the money , is what he says lol ... i can show SS -.- .... and never reply to me again ,,,

SCAM 100KK -.-
My Money Order appears Completed, But did not receive the money , is what he says lol ... i can show SS -.- .... and never reply to me again ,,,
Hmm?
You told me you sent the money, I will not give you the money if you give me a screenshot with a fake transaction, if I don't have the money on my PayPal, I wont give you the kk's.

Hmm?
You told me you sent the money, I will not give you the money if you give me a screenshot with a fake transaction, if I don't have the money on my PayPal, I wont give you the kk's.

Fake transaction????

30ht05e.jpg

Its imposible edit screnshoot on iPhone

Scammer... money does not disappear, paypal does not fail... 285 mxn = 17 euros(he said) special offer 100kk lol. Scammer

Take screnshoot form ur cell phone,
Want my screens also? =)
take 3 photos, where the message appears saying invalid transaction, one where your balance is displayed and another where the completed transaction appears

Back