• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling KK's For PayPal, OLD SELLER

Same here, bought for 11 euro.
Since this person has a Paypal account and a Skype account that I know, I can get the information needed from that person to make a report to the police here in Sweden (since he lives in Sweden if you look up his IP adress from his Skype account name).

You recieved my money just fine.
Paypal said your picture showing that the money did not come into your account was FAKED.

I will give one more chance to give me my virtual money, or my real money back.

You have to the end of the day, then I'll make a police report against you (Paypal themselves said I should do this).

I tried to contact you on Skype.
You logged out or blocked me.

Obviously you are a scammer. I have now successfully made a police report against you.
In about 5 workdays, they will start the investigation about this.

There have been many cases of similar incidents about this in Sweden, where the scammer gets justice from the court, here is one to show you the reality about this:
http://nyheter24.se/noje/spel/77607...virtuell-counter-strike-kniv-vann-i-rattegang

I will not redraw my police report, even if you give me my money back, or if you give me my virtual money.
Since I see from this topic that you have scammed others, a person like you should be judged for what you do.

Back