• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

~ Knatte1's Mapping Thread ~

Thanks for comment!:)

Quote next page.. More comments?
:wub:

wedding.png

Thanks for commenting!

I'm bored.. was playing around with same style but made some kind of church instead of outdoor.

Wedding2.png

Ps. Items is not correct as i put them..

I dislike the warrior statues because it's a church, no fighting! lol rest is awesome.

Its not warriors, its royal guardians! Noble, to serve and protect! They are aginst violence, just there to keep the peace. :]

I like it, few things I'd fix.

The border to the north on the corner just passed the bridge.
I wish we got to see the west waterfalls top part, instead of it only showing that floor. Never the less I like it, reminds me of Neons.

I like it, few things I'd fix.

The border to the north on the corner just passed the bridge.
I wish we got to see the west waterfalls top part, instead of it only showing that floor. Never the less I like it, reminds me of Neons.

Thanks. In fact all inspiration source is from neon so i give him rep for that. But sure i can map the upper part of the west waterfalls. ;)

I must say it looks really good! It looks exotic in some way. Good job, knatte!

very nice! it seems like you are trying to impress on me with thoose mount's and waterfall's again!
well you succeded, im impressed!:)

Important!
Hello everyone. It's been a while since I post anything in otland but anyway I just want to say that I am taking a break with all the mapping.
Focus on school now to Christmas but after Christmas I will map as usual.
But I will maybe add pictures now and then when I have time to map..

New pictures
Hope you like and goodbye for while!<3

elfs1.png

elfs2.png

elfs3.png

Regards, Knatte1​

Back