• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Knatte1's Mapping Thread

knatte1

Eldin Projects
Reaction score
Hello Otland!

I decided to create a new thread because my old is full of rubbish. You can found my old thread here.
Some Otland members will remember me from the Scarlet Horn Thread. Anyway im back in this business and i am currently working with a very good friend Eldin, with his projects.
We have some very cool ideas of some new upcoming servers that will be available soon. One project is almost ready, RaceWars.

I hope you will enjoy your stay. Please, feel free to comment. It is appreciated.

A teaser of an upcoming server. (Not RaceWars)

- Nothing special.
EBUeCl.png

Last edited:
cant wait to see what comes out of your minds ^^ loved the scarlet horn maps and love eldins work aswell :p
There is epicness in the making for sure!

good luck!

cant wait to see what comes out of your minds ^^ loved the scarlet horn maps and love eldins work aswell :p
There is epicness in the making for sure!

good luck!
Thank you! :)

Hehe absolute. The server we are making right now is very unique, with lot of re-thinking to make it fun and interesting to play. ;)

Me and Eldin have made great progress in the server, we worked all night yesterday. Therefore, there was no screenshot because i was so tired.

- Something im working on, pub/bar.

QBL7t5.png

I'll talk to ya later today so we can continue the Project. ;)

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Like Beto06 says, its ok.. Nothing special about it.. You could forexample make a stage with wooden floor borders to make it more "pubish". it looks simple ;p

Really like the dwarven set room, maybe lack a few details but clean is also good.

RookVille - Check it out.

I have been re-mapping rook. And here is a before and after picture.
TUdGHz.gif

Sorry for the bad quality.

Regards,
Knatte1

I dislike the swamp plant on the mountain, it doesnt fit the theme I think
and the debris next to the well looks buggy

Otherwise it's pretty cool :) keep it up

Back