• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Knight Damage PVP

Nitro77

DeathTrancE
Reaction score
This goes out to Talaturen and Staff.
It is impossible that a Knight would ever hit higher than 500 Damage on ANY other player in real tibia.
So decrease it.
It is balanced that a Knight got these "crits"
But not in PVP.

Knight is the biggest killing machine ever here.
Not less than 6 People can kill a 200+ek.

Knight are for real no killing machine.
Exori gran cna hit more but the PVP damage of their hits should be fixed.
A 150ek can solo a 150mage
and the 150mage got no chance in soloing a 150ek.
He can't even kill a 150ek with 3 150mage
When the ek is no noob.

This should be balanced.
I onehitted 120ed with my knight.
WIthout using Exori gran.
THis can't be balanced.

And yes it can be balanced.
A Balanced vocation means NO FUCKING CRITS IN PVP.
We recorddd a noob pk movie.
With aobut 80-90lvl chars.
A 200+ek with his team came.
He hitted about 5 times 700+

o_O

One of my friends (90rp) got onehitted by a Knighthit and he is an RP!!

guys you really need to fix this.
Wars aren't fair.

Same goes to paladins Exura san, we was 7 players on a lvl 195 paladin,and we are all lvl 120+ we coulden't even take him to red.

Same goes to paladins Exura san, we was 7 players on a lvl 195 paladin,and we are all lvl 120+ we coulden't even take him to red.

Because you gays = nub

If i was that pally you'd all be dead and then il have seks with your bodies!

First: Start a Knight if theyr so good...

Second: A 150 mage can easly outrun a 150 knight

Third : Dont compare OT's to real Tibia.. (Cuz the reason some ot's are popular is becouse of the costum made changes)

Fourth: Just quit if you dont like it and start a new ot.. (or the real tibia since u obviously like the balance there)

Don't like this taling about "don't compare to real tibia".
Seriously, knights crit way to much.
A crit of 500 in PVP would be good, but not like 700-800. Got onehitted on a 150 ED by a 180 EK, is that the way it should be. No it isn't!
Fix the crit of knights to get a more balanced server!

"He can't even kill a 150ek with 3 150mage"

1) 3 level 150 mages really shouldn't be able to kill a 150EK.

2) It's supposed to take 6 or more people to kill a level 200EK.

3) It's harder to level a knight.

4) Unless the 90 paladin was naked there's really no way a knight would hit 1005 on him with a melee hit, and if it did happen than it was a pretty high level knight and it was a very rare occurrence.

In all honesty so what if a knight can crit for that much? It's a rare occurrence, they have to be next to the target, and most of their hits are for a lot less than most other vocations. High level mages can consistantly hit for 1k+ with attacks like mas frigo, and a constant 500+ with things like SDs. A knight getting a high hit every so often isn't the end of the world, if that team had been led by a 200ms or ed they could have done the same thing the knight did if not quicker, sure they have a little higher chance of dieing but they can simply run away being twice your level.

4) Unless the 90 paladin was naked there's really no way a knight would hit 1005 on him with a melee hit, and if it did happen than it was a pretty high level knight and it was a very rare occurrence.

In all honesty so what if a knight can crit for that much? It's a rare occurrence, they have to be next to the target, and most of their hits are for a lot less than most other vocations. High level mages can consistantly hit for 1k+ with attacks like mas frigo, and a constant 500+ with things like SDs. A knight getting a high hit every so often isn't the end of the world, if that team had been led by a 200ms or ed they could have done the same thing the knight did if not quicker, sure they have a little higher chance of dieing but they can simply run away being twice your level.

I am totally not against the PVM.. I am against PVP Crits.
Man I was going with my 125ms to hunt. I was at ankrahmun boat and then a 185ek made on hit on me dead.
I just took white skull and one hitted me with his first hit.

It was the luckiest hit I've ever seen but still it's unfair.
It would be fair if we all have 1000more hp but a 100+ Cannot get lasthitted by a single person under lvl 250

This should be fixed. Okay about that RP thing he made exori before he hitted his 800er Crit
But What the diffrence?
a Mage is instant dead.

About that 3vs1 thing. Yeah true. They shouldn't
But a knight can kill 1mage solo in a 1on1 with a terrible crit hit.

He could kill the 3 Mages solo when he got full hp just Exori gran and maybe he gets a lucky hit with it and the mage is down.

The only person i've seen hit over 1k with mas frigo is pierce

Then you really suck..

We killed a lvl 190 pally with 3 people ^.-

just let it the same waht do it care lol the server is already getting more bored and more bored, there no good wars left, all the high lvls are inactive so what ever.

The only person i've seen hit over 1k with mas frigo is pierce

I watched (I believe it was Olanarc) mas frigo someone for 1k health twice when the depot PZ bug thing was happening a couple days ago. I don't exactly follow level 200 druids around to see what they hit every time, but it is definitely a significant amount of damage over a large area.

Back