• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Knight Damage PVP

I watched (I believe it was Olanarc) mas frigo someone for 1k health twice when the depot PZ bug thing was happening a couple days ago. I don't exactly follow level 200 druids around to see what they hit every time, but it is definitely a significant amount of damage over a large area.

i killed olanarc with 2 ppl cuz he had no autoheal so start fighting instead of crying

Ps: THAT RIMES!!1!!!1!11!!

I am totally not against the PVM.. I am against PVP Crits.
Man I was going with my 125ms to hunt. I was at ankrahmun boat and then a 185ek made on hit on me dead.
I just took white skull and one hitted me with his first hit.

It was the luckiest hit I've ever seen but still it's unfair.
It would be fair if we all have 1000more hp but a 100+ Cannot get lasthitted by a single person under lvl 250

This should be fixed. Okay about that RP thing he made exori before he hitted his 800er Crit
But What the diffrence?
a Mage is instant dead.

About that 3vs1 thing. Yeah true. They shouldn't
But a knight can kill 1mage solo in a 1on1 with a terrible crit hit.

He could kill the 3 Mages solo when he got full hp just Exori gran and maybe he gets a lucky hit with it and the mage is down.

Okey.. So you realy think knights hit so incredibly much? Renacashi's UE's hit 900-1000 dmg everytime.. and he can do about 8-9 of those in a row.. Knights doesent increase in dmg no matter what lvl he is.. its all about the skills for knights, and skills after a while will take about 7-8 hours for each advance and about 1 hour to lvl a mage in demona at lvl 300+.. so you think thats fair? lol

Okey.. So you realy think knights hit so incredibly much? Renacashi's UE's hit 900-1000 dmg everytime.. and he can do about 8-9 of those in a row.. Knights doesent increase in dmg no matter what lvl he is.. its all about the skills for knights, and skills after a while will take about 7-8 hours for each advance and about 1 hour to lvl a mage in demona at lvl 300+.. so you think thats fair? lol

It's meant in PVP OMFG !!!

Can't you fuckerzz learn it. It's for PvP... Renacashi is nearly 100lvl higher than the second highest.
I think they should decrease knights PvP CRITS. But higher the Exori Gran damage.

On my 70ek (80/77 and nearly fulll rare set) a good friend of mine hitted with his 150ek 350 with exori gran
here i got a 150ek aswella nd i hit with donator weapon and sill 100+ just 320 on a mage. It's ots so the exori gran damage should rise witht he level.

WHat do you think? Exori gran as a Little UE?

@ Nitro77
utamo vita (cant get one hit)
utani gran hur (you run your socks off)
problem solved now stop your crying

@ Stolle - your right man combo's always win, i still got your name twice on my death list from your teams combo's :p

And what does that have to do with my post?

Just telling u to fight back instead of whining he hits to hard cuz Renacashi is hitting nearly 1000 with his ue's and no1 of the staff gives a fuck.

@ Nitro77
utamo vita (cant get one hit)
utani gran hur (you run your socks off)
problem solved now stop your crying

@ Stolle - your right man combo's always win, i still got your name twice on my death list from your teams combo's :p

Using utamo vita on renacashi doesn't matter, he'll keep using gran mas tera like 10+ times so u'll get ouf of mana and he'll finish it with a gran mas frigo. And ye I know, that looks like a fucking unserious ot with 10000x exp.

And ye stolle is making nice combo's <3 xD

a knight never hitted more than 300 on me and i have knight after me all day rofl

Something has to be wrong with him or u then, usually a knight makes a lot of critics and yesterday in the pvp arena Prelude )250+ EK) hitted 1044 on Wojnik Salakfakakakaka (230+ EK) so on a mage he would've hitted 1400~ lol

so GM its true u say its a balanaced server, but knights are like godlike, they can hit 1000+ on players and before u said mages was soso overpowered but?!?! we hit like 400~ if we are 200+ maybe or not even that, so are u gonna fix this? it sucks..

i think its balanced since exori frigo hits alot more than it should too and the knights dont have the super spells and most mages could outrun them easy

@ ice meto - i mean when your going against a knight so you dont get one hit lol
and i find it strange how prelude can hit higher than me when his melee skill isnt on the highscores, and i have donation weapon + fireborn armor and sword rings lol was the person naked?

Back