• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Knight Guide

TheColt

Reaction score
Can someone tell me a good FACC knight guide to lvl at least to 50?

When you reach island of destiny, start to train there till 40/40 -to be able to train that long you need to lure dwarfs when they hit dark hp till they disapear, that way you don't gain exp and you stay on best skill place for that lvl-

after getting 40/40 exp till 13 lvl on trolls in ab'dendriel, ofc on max defense that way you should hit up 45~50 fighting skill then move to kazordoon to skill more (yes i know its much) and skill there till 60/60

when you reach 60/60 skills you can peacefully exp till 25~30 lvl then again skilling till 70/70

lvl/skills/exp/monsters/dificulity

dificulity rate

8/15.15/

island of destiny (skilling) - dwarfs -easy

13/40.40+/
kazordoon dwarfs (skilling) - dwarfs -easy

16/50.50+/
kazordoon dwarfs
venore rotworms - rotworms, centepides, carrion worms -easy
venore amazon camp - amazons, valkiries (try to stay away from witches spawns) - medium easy
fibula rotworms - rotworms, carrion worms -easy

20/60.60+/
mt sternum cyclopes, - cyclopes, cyclopes drones (stay away from smiths) - medium easy
elvenbane, - orcs, trolls, minotaurs, mino archers, mino guards, orc warriors, hunters (try to stay away from orc berserker) - medium easy
dark cathedral -1 lvl and -2lv on eastern part - smugglers, wild warriors, bandits, centepides, bats, poison spiders, rotworms, skeletons, slimes, ghouls, tarantulas, bonelords - medium easy
mine hub - dwarf, dwarf soldiers, single dwarf guards - medium easy

30/60.60+/
mine hub, dwarf, dwarf soldiers, single dwarf guards - easy
facc tomb - skeletons, ghouls, crypt shamblers, bonelords, mummys, single dragon spawns -medium easy to hard

40/70.70+/
facc tomb, - ghouls, crypt shamblers, bonelords, mummys, single dragon spawns - medium easy
deeper mine hub(near crusader helmet quest) - lots of dwarf guards - hard

equipment - since i preffer axes due to price/lvl/atk superiority i will point out only axe weapons.

till 20 level you can wear set that you get from island of destiny.

20- plate set, dwarven shield, steel helmet, barbarian axe
25- plate set, dwarven shield, steel helmet, knight axe
-this section you can ignore and push to 30, knight axe isn't essential and there are better things to save for.
30- knight set, crown shield/medusa shield, steel helmet, beastslayers axe - this axe is highly reccomended if you are low on cash you can use it even till 40+ lvl (as i did in my times)
40- knight set, crown/medusa shield, warrior helmet, noble axe - if you got money you can fix zaoan legs instead of knight ones.

Leater on you should buy zaoan helmet which is pretty expensive (my times on antica it were 55k - like year ago)

Back