• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Knight leveling?

Longbones

Reaction score
In real tibia, I was lucky to own a knight of level 78. That was back in 7.2, and getting there was truly laborious. What else is laborious, is leveling a high level knight. At 150, the exp rate got decreased to 5x I believe?

Now, cash is no problem as I already made 100cc+ up until this level, but now I find myself at a loss of what to hunt for better exp? So do you guys have any tips&tricks for leveling high lvl knights? My search on google provided slim results, but if you happen to have personal experience or know of a site, I'm sure I and many others would be very thankful =D Expand as much as you like, but alrady mentioning what monsters you felt gave much exp will be helpful, but for those of you who want you could always provide advanced tactics. Thanks in advance =D

There is several options.

*Nightmares
*Frost Dragons
*Dragon Lords
*Demons

thanks, I didn't know about nightmares at all! :p

They provided over average exp and excellent loot, I wish I knew about them before.. I still don't know, Demons don't feel like that good profit exp wise, takes some time to kill. Another question: does using axe rings make your skills progress slower?

thanks, I didn't know about nightmares at all! :p

They provided over average exp and excellent loot, I wish I knew about them before.. I still don't know, Demons don't feel like that good profit exp wise, takes some time to kill. Another question: does using axe rings make your skills progress slower?

Nope.

Let's say that you have 20 in axe fighting, and your using 1 axe ring wich makes you have 24 in axe fighting, but the skills still progress as you had 20 in axe fighting as you have =)

Back