• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Knight Shockz level 186 EK made in some days.

Alexandra

Reaction score
Hello. As you might know. Knight Shockz is level 186. Hes online 24/7 without jokes. He is always botting look at this death.

Feb 28 2009, 23:27:48 Died at Level 62 by a barbarian bloodwalker

That is maby 1 week ago. Hes always online but never there is a GM online. So he can do what he want. So please delete this player, it's so fair if someone on lvl 150 have to hunt 30+ min for one level and he just get them like free. :thumbup:

BB

They cant delete him without proof, he might be a powergamer. I am with you that he is botting but when I and my friend went to kill him at like 04:00 he was at the computer hunting wyrms, so he might bot but if he is on the computer it isnt a crime against the rules. =)
/ Ulf

They cant delete him without proof, he might be a powergamer. I am with you that he is botting but when I and my friend went to kill him at like 04:00 he was at the computer hunting wyrms, so he might bot but if he is on the computer it isnt a crime against the rules. =)
/ Ulf

Rule 2: external applications
We do allow several external applications which can give you advantage(s). However, applications which perform any of the following actions are PROHOBITED and WILL LEAD TO A BANISHMENT OF YOUR ENTIRE ACCOUNT:
* paralyze creatures for you
* hunt creatures automatically for you, whether you are idle from the game or not it is not allowed.
* combo attack players
* train magic level/skills while you are idle from the game
* login on multiple characters

ITS NOT ALLOWED.

* hunt creatures automatically for you, whether you are idle from the game or not it is not allowed.

Ofcourse it's not allowed. Hes just no lifer. When player on his screen his alarm will go off and he wake up XD

Well if he use alarm and gets to the computer the gms cant proof he is botting...

Alexandra, i u should just shut up and stop botting urself at fibula d lair, i logged on icechaw and reported to a gm but it doesnt look like he cared...

Alexandra, i u should just shut up and stop botting urself at fibula d lair, i logged on icechaw and reported to a gm but it doesnt look like he cared...

dno what u talking about. I never hunt in fibula d lair?

Wasnt what i saw ;) running around shotting exori san on dls with 3 sqm away from it, and not respondable :)

Only Druid Heaton and Shockz
and... i never use bot ;D

LOL....YOUR USING MC THEN. DRUID HEATON/KNIGHT SHOCKZ ALWAIS LOG SAME TIME + BOTH ARE EXPING.

+ PRESIDENTE LULA YOUR CHAR WE KILLED IT AND YOU SHIT TALK WITH KNIGHT SHOCKZ.You did exactly what we expect you to do,spoiled out your main char. SO we know for 100% sure your Druid Heaton/Presidente Lula(wich got banned for bot,2 days ago)/knight shockz

Prolly more i dont know of,i'Ll find out someday.

Back