• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Knight Training

Summ

(\/)(;,,;)(\/) Y not?
Staff member
Global Moderator
Solutions
Reaction score
Yo guys.

Someone is experienced in training knights?
From which skill I can train on slimes? I use club and got around 40/40 now.
Which eq I need and which other good skill places you know?

Yo guys.

Someone is experienced in training knights?
From which skill I can train on slimes? I use club and got around 40/40 now.
Which eq I need and which other good skill places you know?

50/50 ?

eq for knight to fast skilling...

Knight set
medusa shield
crown-crusader helmet
and crowbar

anyway im still in opinion that club is worst wep for knight.

Best would be axe, there are copule of cool axes for not too high lvls, example noble axe. Also if ure pacc u have easy Q for barbarian axe in edron.

Remember that 40 club isint very high if i have to be honest. When u start training axe on slimes, it will go very fast.

Anyway if ure thinking about skilling on slimes serious, get 50 shielding first then try to skill up on them. For now best choice to train up shielding are carrion worms, not so easy to kill with weak skilling type weps and also have more hp than standard rotworm

Last edited:
^rotworms are the worst u can train skills on because they at slower than any other creature...
the slime after 2,3 hours will start owning you. it will get stonger. hit u 100s+ so u would need to switch it every now and then(the mother)
i advice you train with a ghoul til 50/50 then try slimes

i think im outdated with rl tibias, u can train now on optional pvp??

i had a knight 65/60 with noble armor p legs platinum amulet leather boots crusader helmet tortoise shield full def it owning me very fast after like a hour it hit sometimes like 40 >.>

You should most definetly take a look in the Training page in Tibia.Wikia.
It covers what you should know before going out and start training, what creatures you should train on, where's the most optimal places to train on these creatures, what setups to use and so forth.
In other words, A LOT of really good information about training efficiently.

I made knight 3-4 days ago, I train him on MC with another knight. Both have same equipment (Soldier Helmet, Dagger and Steel Shield - Nothing more) + I have bp of worms on each and I deliver worms from time to time using other char. Already 64 sword fighting, it's good method imho if you're playing Open PvP server.

l1yfS.jpg

yeah bring 2 bugs, one each char and it will grow faster.

A side note: Remember to buy Spellwand from Hoaxette during 1st April.
When you use it on someone, it will have a chance to break, when it breaks there's a chance it will summon a Mad Sheep, which is very useful, since you do not have to be dependent on respawns.
Which means you can train almost anywhere you would like to.

Back