• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Knighthood

ty u just proved my point, u just said "I'm not bragging whatsoever" and then once again brought up ur chars and even how much u sold em for, stupid FUCKIGN SHIT CUNT :D

also ure bad at this game, i can tell by the way u act

I'm glad to see you know how to use the acronym 'GG'. Ever wondered what does it mean? Good Game maybe? Pointless?

I'm not bragging whatsoever I'm just telling you I've got a 220ek right now and that I sold a 208ek for 1.200€... I LOVE IT! 220ek sounds really good!!! yeah... sad you guys would never arrive not even to have a 100+ in the real game.

By the way I'm gonna end writing back to few noobs don't know what a being premium is.

Peace out.

bra att du vet hur man pratar din dumma facking kuksugare

Tbh, I read all the comments I thought it was amusing. :D
Fusions, you dont really know much on Tibias history, seeming as you said Messiah was the first level 100. You just know history on some pathetic guild.
Bubble was the first level 100 on Tibia. If you dont believe me, search on google, tibiwiki, where ever you like.

So what? You got a level 200 whatever character and you sold it, now your sharing with some noob.

My opinion has been stated, if you dont like it, flame away, cause idc, its just a game. ;]

@Fusion You've guys had always sucked in both Open AND Stack Battles.
You do never have any control of what you're doing, You handle you're chars reclessly. AND finally if you guys manage to take one of us you're spammin "OMGOMGOMG HAHAHHA U NOOB HEHEHE HAHAHA U SUCK KURWA KURWA KURWA STANIEC HWIEIQ##" And please stop writing to us in polish. We're swedish like we've told you like thousand times.

You're greatest idol
Geff.

(And do never forget this we're playing by the power of STAAAAAVBOOOOOSSSSEEEEE)

@Fusion You've guys had always sucked in both Open AND Stack Battles.
You do never have any control of what you're doing, You handle you're chars reclessly. AND finally if you guys manage to take one of us you're spammin "OMGOMGOMG HAHAHHA U NOOB HEHEHE HAHAHA U SUCK KURWA KURWA KURWA STANIEC HWIEIQ##" And please stop writing to us in polish. We're swedish like we've told you like thousand times.

You're greatest idol
Geff.

(And do never forget this we're playing by the power of STAAAAAVBOOOOOSSSSEEEEE)

I'm from Barcelona bög. Didn't know it was in Poland.

Back