• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Knights are fucked! :D

CarN

Reaction score
So now instead of being able to solo demons and actually hunt them with a profit.. It takes me 5 mins to beat one to death with my sword.
30 seconds on Annhilation and 7 on Fierce Beserk.

Wooop wooop, no solo hunting for me anymore.

We can do 220-330 with our best spell (Exori gran ico) and druids can do 1000.

My exori gran;

A demon loses 259 hitpoints due to your attack.

My exori gran ico;

You lose 325 hitpoints due to an attack by a demon.

Silent Ghotic [195]: 00:14 A demon loses 1036 hitpoints due to your attack.

i agree thats a bunch of bs atm exori gran ico isnt 30 sec and hits are so wrong

I can do max 250 pvp with any of my spells, can't even kill a level 114. :s

You lose 397 hitpoints due to an attack by Granith.
You lose 716 hitpoints due to an attack by Granith.
You lose 320 hitpoints due to an attack by Granith.
You lose 343 hitpoints due to an attack by Granith.

^ All his spells before he has no more before cool down.

Granith loses 90 mana blocking your attack.
Granith loses 219 mana blocking your attack.
Granith loses 185 mana blocking your attack.

^ my cool downs.

The Healing is to low (Exura Ico) , it heals 100~ - 150~ and I have mlvl 10.. in rl it heals a knight with that mlvl 200~ as far as I know it. (It can be because the lvl but idk rly xD)

lol dude knights are screwed for a bit even mages are there sd is 2 secs that way to long

The formulas might not be perfect as I had to script every single spell in one day so that didn't allow me to test the formulas at all kinds of levels, however they are very close to how it is on real Tibia and it would also help me if you also mentioned how the mage did 1000+ damage.

i agree thats a bunch of bs atm exori gran ico isnt 30 sec and hits are so wrong
also just checked exori gran has 10 sec cooldown

Are you sure? I've checked the scripts and exori gran should be 6 seconds while exori gran ico should be 30. Perhaps there is something wrong in the code with exhaustion accuracy.

Min. Max. Avg.
Annihilation 416 925 671
Front Sweep 312 570 441
Fierce Berserk 416 735 576
Berserk 227 353 290
Brutal Strike 163 290 227

this is what a knight of my lvls/skill should hit with utito tempo considering to tibia stats, well i dont even nearly hit that '-'

The Healing is to low (Exura Ico) , it heals 100~ - 150~ and I have mlvl 10.. in rl it heals a knight with that mlvl 200~ as far as I know it. (It can be because the lvl but idk rly xD)

I've changed the formula to what it was before server save, it should heal more now.

Min. Max. Avg.
Annihilation 416 925 671
Front Sweep 312 570 441
Fierce Berserk 416 735 576
Berserk 227 353 290
Brutal Strike 163 290 227

this is what a knight of my lvls/skill should hit with utito tempo considering to tibia stats, well i dont even nearly hit that '-'

I'll try to adjust the formulas according to Tibia Stats. Do they show their formulas somewhere or do I have to keep entering differnet values and try to write my own formulas based on calculations from values I try?

I've changed whirlwind throw so that it matches tibia-stats, and annihilation is same formula with * 4. I'll spend the most of this day looking over forumlas of other knight spells to try to balance it. I still wonder how a mage did 1000+ damage though, was it SD or some new spell?

on my druid (ml 107 with eq) i hit 700-1000 on dls with exevo gran frigo hur, and 1.2K~ with ue

the shape of exevo gran frigo hur is wrong aswell, it should look like
hwd5dg.png

Nuh gran frigo hur, he can hit nearly 1200 on demons, and I can barely hit like 250 on a demon with any of my spells. :D

+ I can't hunt drakens anymore with profit, since it takes so long to exori gran.

Instead of adjusting formula are you able to make exori gran like.. 2 seconds cool down? or even 3, just so we can use it more often.

Guys, mages is to op as every other realmap. A mage level 78 hited like 600 with sd at me wtf

Guys, mages is to op as every other realmap. A mage level 78 hited like 600 with sd at me wtf

Let's have a look at the max damage from a SD in the formula:
local max = math.floor(level / 5) + ((maglevel * 7.4) + 48)

You said he was Level 78, and hit you 600 with an SD, which means 1200 PVE, let's find out what maglevel has to be for that to be ALMOST possible (only checking max damage)
1200 = floor(78 / 5) + ((maglevel * 7.4) + 48)
1200 = 15 + (maglevel * 7.4) + 48
1200 = 63 + (maglevel * 7.4)
1200 - 63 = 1137 = maglevel * 7.4
maglevel = 1137 / 7.4 = 153

A mage of Level 78 needs magic level 153 to be able to hit 600 in PVP, and that would be 600 as the max hit which is very unlikely because it ranges between min and max damage. There is no mage with magic level over 112 as of this post, so that's not possible.

Knights actually seem decent now, I can solo hunt again! Thanks tal.

Any chance on increasing melee skills? :|
A level 183 with 94 swording, since there's no target dummys yet. :[

Back