• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Knights - Mages

Which way to solve that do you prefer?

• First

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Second

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters
what should mages sds 200 so that no fucking knight dies?

its fine as it is right now.

they balanced vocations now quite fine
but rps only suck imo
only what i dont like in this update are djins and rashid :S

Yeah, on rl even best mage/druid hasn't 130mlvl so if they made knights almost like irl they should make sorcerers and druids like irl too

and Pierce, you wrote on another topic:
"Why waste my time leveling when i can have a program do it for me"
you don't know how to play kina cos u got this almost 300 lvl by botting - its just no skill while you use bot so shut up please
If I would use bot on kina I'd say that the knight playing is simple, but I don't use it, different than you, lame

Yeah, on rl even best mage/druid hasn't 130mlvl so if they made knights almost like irl they should make sorcerers and druids like irl too

and Pierce, you wrote on another topic:
"Why waste my time leveling when i can have a program do it for me"
you don't know how to play kina cos u got this almost 300 lvl by botting - its just no skill while you use bot so shut up please
If I would use bot on kina I'd say that the knight playing is simple, but I don't use it, different than you, lame

Wow, you can push a hotkey, want a fucking medal? Knight is currently, and always has been, the easiest / most noob friendly vocation to play.

Back