• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

--Knights need Improvement--

EXORI GRAN ICO needs Improvement!

• Total voters

Sergiosky9

☺Tugarox☻
Reaction score
Knights are good with melee attacks but not with spell attacks. Exori Grans are hitting much as Exori Gran Icos(or close to it)<_< In real I could hit with my 150ek an average of 600 hitpoints(hitting mages,pallys-lower shielding) and here in shawdowcores with my 186ek(with higger skills/ml) I hit just an average of 400 hitpoints(hitting mages,pallys-lower shielding)...EXORI GRAN ICO should hit more,even an level 80 mage hits more than me with their spell attacks lol

edit: as compensation you could put an higher colldown,just in case..

Last edited:
Knights are good with melee attacks but not with spell attacks. Exori Grans are hitting much as Exori Gran Icos(or close to it)<_< In real I could hit with my 150ek an average of 600 hitpoints(hitting mages,pallys-lower shielding) and here in shawdowcores with my 186ek(with higger skills/ml) I hit just an average of 400 hitpoints(hitting mages,pallys-lower shielding)...EXORI GRAN ICO should hit more,even an level 80 mage hits more than me with their spell attacks lol

edit: as compensation you could put an higher colldown,just in case..
Mages are damage dealers and knight is a tank.

Knights are not mages, they're not suppost to be amazing with spells..

Knights are not mages, they're not suppost to be amazing with spells..

true true,but they could have power to kill someone at least.. 2 knights can't combo with gran ico an mage with average of 800 healthpoints<_<

you can kill a mage that has 800hp, it's all about you getting that nice sword hit then using spell, knights are fine as it is.

this depends totaly what skills you got...
me on my 245 ek did 750 combo best... and once 508 with gran ico... so its totaly cool i say

my friend have a 200 ek with skill 100 and with utito+gran ico+hit he can deal also up to 700-800 dmg and thats easily...
and if ek can deal as much damage as a mage..why should you play mage then ?

Back