• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Knights

Guardian OT

Reaction score
Ok, in my server, my knights arent every good, is there a way i can higher there hp or something like that? can someone help me? and my skills are at 0.5x for almost everything and yet people still get 250-500 distance or shielding why is that aswell? but id much more prefer to respond to the hp increasing i need help to balance out my vocs.

edit the vocations.xml where it says gainhp="20"

and for skills edit your config.lua where it says rateSkill = xx

and my skills are at 0.5x for almost everything and yet people still get 250-500 distance or shielding why is that aswell?
There's a possibility that either you messed up the rates for required skill tries, or something has overflowed due to a strange reason. Post your vocations.xml!
edit the vocations.xml where it says gainhp="20"
And then the existing knights will have wrong hp.

<vocation id="8" name="Elite Knight" description="an elite knight" needpremium="0" gaincap="25" gainhp="15" gainmana="5" gainhpticks="2" gainhpamount="10" gainmanaticks="4" gainmanaamount="10" manamultiplier="3.0" attackspeed="1500" soulmax="200" gainsoulticks="15" fromvoc="4" lessloss="30">
<formula meleeDamage="2.5" distDamage="1.0" wandDamage="1.0" magDamage="1.0" magHealingDamage="1.0" defense="1.5" magDefense="1.0" armor="1.0"/>
<skill fist="1.0" club="1.0" sword="1.0" axe="1.0" distance="1.0" shielding="1.0" fishing="1.1" experience="1.0"/>
</vocation>

For health change gainhp="15" for both knight and elite knight to like 20

whats your skills rate in ur config lua set as?

So what do I change it to? my current rates are experienceStages = false
rateExperience =50.0
rateExperienceFromPlayers = 0
rateSkill = 0.5
rateMagic = 1.5
rateLoot = 2.0
rateSpawn = 1

Back