• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Know any Metal/Hardcore/Deathcore songs/any kind of music? share with us :D

uchiha1sasukee

Chillin Boss
Reaction score
greetings to Metal and non metal fans :D

As the title says if you got a nice/favorite song that has metal or any other song,, please share it with us.

i love this song "Hallowed Be Thy Name - Iron Maiden"

what about yours?:$

best regards.uciha~~

Last edited by a moderator:
Belie My Burial - Paper Idol
Suicide Silence - No Pity For A Coward
Waking the Cadaver - Blood Splattered Satisfaction
Bullet for my valentine - Waking the Demon
Avenged Sevenfold - God Hates Us

I could go on for days xd

WOW! Really amazing songs you got there!! awesome!i loved most --> belie my burial- paper idol<---- best!

go on put more :p i love your kind of music :p

how about this a really nice song, now iam not trying to top you or anything,,
i mean your favorite song :p

Well , I change my favorite songs like socks , but I am willing to share more of awesome, ofcourse..
Try some of these , I've been in love for days:

Motionless in White - Abigail
Motionless in White - Puppets (The first snow)

also these are nice:
Threat Signal - Through My Eyes
Divine Heresy - Facebreaker
Bring me the Horizon - Pray for Plagues

xd

Within the Ruins - Floodgates
Within the Ruins - Versus
By Blood and Iron - Feral Was Her Butchery
By Blood and Iron - Infernal Offering
Woe of Tyrants - Basically any of their songs, never heard a shitty song from them. Anything in youtube recommended is what i would aswell.
Belay My Last - Watch Your Mouth
Arsonists Get All The Girls - Scobra Vs. Cupcake: Battle of the Bulged
The Faceless - Leica
Elitist - Principles

...Just gonna rant off band names lol, too tired to think of good songs that id recommend for a ton of bands >_>.

Textures, Cloudkicker, Sienna Skies, Vildhjarta, Greeley Estates, Grizzly adams - Fight back (Type that in for their channel), Forlorn - Worlds End (Type that in for their channel), Corelia, Limit Zero, Pillars, Stealing Axion, Erra, The Gun Show, See You Next Tuesday, Anime Fire, Evergreen Terrance, Unearth, Darkest Hour, Hydrodjent, Inner Sanctum, Monarchist, Kakuna Vs. Metapod (Type that in for their channel + Myspace Link), Nile, Periphery, Eggeh, Beneath The Sky, Disfiguring the Goddess (already listed by Blez but still talented guys.), Yeah What The Captain Said, The Red Chord, Viatrophy, Sylosis, Arsis, Haunted Shores, It Prevails, Close Your Eyes, Beneath The Massacre, In The Aftermath, SikTh, All Shall Perish, Salt The Wound, Insomnium, Darkness Dynamite, Anata, Mnemic, Chimaira, Threat Signal, Children of Bodem, The World We Knew, Far From Horizon.

All of those bands cover everything... (Djent, Technical death metal, technical melodic death metal, thrash, melodic metal, emo, death metal, hardcore, post-hardcore, experimental, progressive, screamo)

Scream Aim Fire - Bullet for my valentine
Dissapear - Bullet for my valentine
Baby - Justin Bieber
Almost Easy - Avenged Seven fold

^
LULZ.

@Reaper: Thanks for sharing a lot of band names, I was looking for some new music to refresh my mp3 folder (y).
Also if I may suggest:

We Are The End - 1000 Bodies to Bury
Underoath - Heart of Stone
Underoath - Giving Up Hurts The Most
Dead By April - Losing You [this one is kinda softer, they have some harder stuff like Angels of Clarity]
Brian Posehn - More Metal Than You [for the sake of god, enter this on youtube and watch the vid, you will rofl your ass]
August Burns Red - Up Against The Ropes
Darkest Hour - No God

i'll tune in for more later,
Keep posting y'all. \m/

1. Her bones in the Sand - Bury Tomorrow
2. 44 minutes - Megadeth
3. Masses of a Dying Breed - Miss May I
4. Sink or Swim - 10cc Love Affair
5. Smokahontas - Attack Attack!
6. Mother Russia - Iron Maiden
7. Its Hard to Speak Without a Tongue - Parkway Drive
8. Guns for Show Knives for a Pro - Parkway Drive
9. The Sound Of Truth - As I Lay Dying
10. To a Friend - Alexisonfire

Dead by April - Angels of Clarity
Dethklok - Bloodrocuted
Scar Symmetry - Morphogenisis
Scar Symmetry - The Keleidoscope God
Scar Symmetry - Deviate the Form
A Day to Remember - I've heard it's the softest thing ever
A Day to Remember - 2nd Sucks
All That Remains - This air that I breathe
All That Remains - Chiron
Sepultura - Roots Bloody Roots
Dark Tranquility - Single part of two
Dark Tranquility - The Mundane and the Magic
Reggie and the Full Effect - The Trooth
Reggie and the Full Effect - What the hell is Stipulation
Shadows Fall - The Light that Blinds

Sharp reminded me i need to check on my Scar Symmetry order (i bought a T-shirt from an online site XD)

Dark Tranquility is also awesome stuff, All that remains is pretty good stuff too, h/e i dont like ADTR as much as i used to, their new stuff is too Post-hardcore, as their old stuff was Hardcore.

Btw Miss May I is great and all but i don't like much of their new stuff :p. Not as good as their previous works.

Btw guys i found out bout a new band just 2 hrs ago! This is a video of them live performance and i gotta say thats a massive mosh.[video=youtube;iHaVP-cpTI8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHaVP-cpTI8&feature=related[/video]

Senses Fail - Blackout
Skindred - Trouble
Slayer - Skeletons of Society
Soilwork - No more Angels
Soilwork - Rejection Role
Sonic Syndicate - Callous
Static X - Destroyer
The Devils Wear Prada - Anatomy
The Devils Wear Prada - Louder than Thunder
Whitechapel - Daemon (The Procreated)
Amon Amarth - Death in Fire
Children of Bodom - Are you dead yet?
Death - God of Thunder
Die Apocalyptischen Reiter - Geopfert
Fake Deathstars - Scars
Fear Factory - Archetype
Haste the Day - Servant Ties
Kalmah - Hades
Lamb of God - Foot to the Throat
Omnium Gatherum - The fall went right through here
Parkway Drive - The Negotiator

My ex sent me a song of Heaven Shall Burn ... It was great , I think the song is called Black Tears. Definitely check it out.

Other bands that I highly recommend:

Sonic Syndicate <-- for those who dont know, their screamer and stuff left, cuz new singer Nathan fucked up the band, so.. everything except their new album is pretty much amazing stuff!!
Slipknot <-- enough said
August Burns Red <-- they have some of the most epic breakdowns
As I Lay Dying <-- just do it.. its hard stuff y'anno..
Bullet for My Valentine <-- these guys are fantastic , definitely check it out
Escape the Fate <-- cant say anything bad about 'em
Bring me the Horizon <-- dont listen to their live performances , it's a warning. Old album "Count your Blessings" on highlight here.
Killswitch Engage<-- nice shiieat
Threat Signal <-- rly energetic and most of songs are fast with a lot of asskicking on the drums and bass, and ofcourse, epic vocals.

My ex sent me a song of Heaven Shall Burn ... It was great , I think the song is called Black Tears. Definitely check it out.

Other bands that I highly recommend:

Sonic Syndicate <-- for those who dont know, their screamer and stuff left, cuz new singer Nathan fucked up the band, so.. everything except their new album is pretty much amazing stuff!!
Slipknot <-- enough said
August Burns Red <-- they have some of the most epic breakdowns
As I Lay Dying <-- just do it.. its hard stuff y'anno..
Bullet for My Valentine <-- these guys are fantastic , definitely check it out
Escape the Fate <-- cant say anything bad about 'em
Bring me the Horizon <-- dont listen to their live performances , it's a warning. Old album "Count your Blessings" on highlight here.
Killswitch Engage<-- nice shiieat
Threat Signal <-- rly energetic and most of songs are fast with a lot of asskicking on the drums and bass, and ofcourse, epic vocals.

I didn't know that about sonic syndicate, but i havent listened to them in like a year xD they were good but i changed styles from their music to others.

Slipknot- Nope, i hate it.
ABR- Nope, new stuff sucks
AILD- Yeup, they only get better with every album.
BFMV- Don't listen to them.
ETF- Don't listen to them.
BMTH- I hate them with a strong passion. Oli sykes is a terrible singer in my honest opinion.... i can scream highs like he can, i know plenty of people that can. They just lucky they got popular, mainstream is always so false about what is good. People just get sucked into it, sadly BMTH is responsible for a lot of mainstream bullshit.
Killswitch Engage- Don't listen to them a lot.
Threat signal- Don't listen to them a lot.

Woe of Tyrants has way better vocals than fucking BMTH. Just cause somebody can scream uniquely which isn't that unique... doesn't make them famous. AGATG screams better than BMTH (Agatg before pat died(bassist) and lead singer left because of religious issues during mexico tour). However AGATG has less views? Wanna know why? Oli sykes is apparently more attractive, plus all of their old stuff was just screamo/deathcore. which is the more popular death metal screamo scene/emo music that majority of people listen to(when it comes to heavier metal).

Edit:

Aussie Metalcore. (fucking awesome shit here)

[video=youtube;j_KNW8wv7Ac]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_KNW8wv7Ac&feature=related[/video]

Last edited:
Back