• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Konoha by Morhas

how do you like it?

• Total voters

morthas

Reaction score
Hello ;D
I desire to show you a map to the server Ninja Fighters. Evaluate from 1 to 6.
Arena ! :D
16254761507735991029.jpg

Konoha
1.jpg

Gate
2.jpg

Hospital
3.jpg

hot source
4.jpg

ichiraku ramen/house's and garden's/police building.
5.jpg

Clan Uchinha
6.jpg

Last edited:
make something for the top banner to hang from other than that looks good to me.

Oh and you spelled your name wrong haha.

*sees Naruto Story sprites* (walls, roofs, grass tiles)
*sees Legends of Shinobi path tiles*
*sees Tibian trees and water*

Why is it mixed so much ? Why won't you hire any good spriter to create your own sprites ?

#up I'd rather say he doesn't. Everything is mixed in styles of few open tibia servers which isn't so good. Konoha itself is very small compared to Konoha from Naruto Story which was the best and the biggest Konoha ever seen in any naruto OT.

As above. You should make your own sprites. :)

Wow it's great! The only thing I don't like is interior of the arena. There shouldn't be any trees and bushes in the middle of it and you could use different ground type to fill it (for example gravel instead dirt and grass). I'm also not sure about the amount of trees placed in the city itself. I love the custom sprites though!

we start closed beta (now we doing balance characters) i thing open beta start next 2 months

Back