• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Konoha Showoff

like it?

Votes: 5 45.5%

Votes: 2 18.2%

Votes: 1 9.1%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters

morthas

Reaction score
Hello !!
I have to show Konoha map is a map made for Naruto Ots "Ninja Fighters".
ar9p.jpg

Evaluate from 1 to 6 ! :D

I'll rate this 3/6

1 point for the idea of doing a round shaped town and pulling it off somewhat good.
1 point for doing it playable, as far as I can see at least.
0.5 points for doing something custom in both map and sprite.
0.5 points for the mickey mouse head shaped building.

What made me not rate it higher (in constructive criticism)
1. It's far out so we can't see much, you should at least add some close-ups so the details can be seen.
2. From what I can see there's a lack in details, could be cuz it's zoomed out, could be cuz of the sprites. But you should look at some nature. Many people suggest to look at the most popular threads in the mapping showoff. I'd rather direct you to the mapping competition threads where you can look at contests from over a year ago and see which one of them you like the most and also look at the pieces with the most votes (not only winner). This way you know what most people like while also seeing what you yourself like.
3. the smaller circle looks poorly made, mostly the nature. Try to remake it after looking at some other images.

Don't listen to Mackan... It resembles the city of Konoha so much :D and it'll be really hard to improve the nature in the "smaller circle" if you know the story behind it, since it's ONLY thick thick dense forest.... Mackan, please don't judge stuff you know nothing about. Ofc this map isn't made for neither showoff, nor superv ingame rpg feeling.
5/6 due to very nice resemblance to the actual hidden village of Konoha!!
-1 cuz u couldn't do the Hokages upon the mountain wall bigger!

Mackan, please don't judge stuff you know nothing about.
It's still mapping, and if I know nothing about it you don't either since from what I remember I helped you with the basics..

Just cause it's supposed to resemble something doesn't mean that the original thing looks good.
The nature inside the town is flawed as well.

Back