• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Kor Server RPG [UNIQUE] Looking for Scripter, Mapper and GMs

lordjanemba

Reaction score
KOR SERVER IS LOOKING FOR DEDICATED PEOPLE.

8.54 RPG SERVER
cannot be compared to real tibia
1.- Custom Rates
2.- 100% custom monsters
3.- 100% custom spell system
4.- Advanced mining/forging system.
5.- RPG Map with quest clues and easter eggs.
6.- FIVE 100% custom different vocations
7.- 100% custom sets plan
8.- Air/Destruction/Mysticism as new elements.

What's my position in the server?
I do everything.
I am a Responsible GM fluent in Spanish, English and I understand some French. I'm the concept guy also, good at photoshop and general design, i have my own ideas plus elements taken from various other RPG games (WoW, SRO, MU, TESIV among others) to mix it up and make something unique.

I know scripts, from xml to lua, from arrays to functions, conditions, monsters, runes, spells, equipment modifications; you name it. If i don't know it, i get into documentation or investigate on forums until i get it right.

I map. I love detailed maps, i like to put small locations and sights so people can remember a place by it's surroundings. I know how to use both RME and SimOne map editors

Why joining the server's team then?
Yeah, i know the above didn't sound very humble. I apologize, but it's true, and i do my best to make the best OT out there. The problem is that i don't have the time nor the energy to keep doing EVERYTHING at the same time.

Plus it would take too much time.

Im looking for Two mappers, a LUA scripter and a Community Manager.

THE SERVER IS ON ALPHA, but you can still enter to check it out, its online most of the time (not 24/7 yet)

korserver.no-ip.org
1/1

===========
PS: i know i may look suspicious given the ammount of posts... but meh, what can i do, im new in this community... you can search me up in OTfans, im not well known but ive been around for at least 2 years. Just enter the server and see it for yourself. im Lexadrik in-game.

Cheers.

Name:
Nickname:Wise Old Wizard
Position:Gm or Cm
Language/s:English, but can use google translator
English skills: 10/10
Rate yourself: 10/10:

Contact method 1:[email protected]
Contact method 2:Otland.net

Previus work: 2 ots i was a gm, 1 ot i was a senior tutor
Tibia experience: 7 years
OT experience: 2 years