• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kosmos [Teaser]

Siin

Reaction score
Kosmos Project(Online)

First off I would like say, This is not any ordinary OT. This is a new style, crazy OT. Same say its Stupid Idea, some say its amazing. you can decide on weather you like it or not.^_^

Stages: Now about the stages, yes it seems weird that it would rise instead of lower. Its just something new and its nice knowing that your experience is rising instead of lowering.
1-100{50x}
100-200{60x}
200-300{70x}
300-400{80x}
400-500{90x}
500+{100x}

Skills:Now skills are the same no matter the skill level. Same for Magic Level, It stays the same.
Skills{15x}
Magic{15x}

Loot:I always liked OTS that had a trade system. So i have decided to have the same thing in Kosmos. But you can always sell to a NPC as well.
Loot{1x}

World:Now about the world. The theme is Space, I though that since nobody ever has tried the idea, i would be the first. Now this is where people get really excited, or where they just forget about it because it sounds "lame". To tell you the truth, its not that lame at all. I try to work on my server a little everyday, So at the end of the week i can release a i update.

Cites:2{Mainland}And{Rook}
Houses-86, I am adding more and detailing them as much as possible.
Details-I try to do as much detailing as i can in an area.
Monsters-514, Now it may seem small, but for a 100% custom map, Its pretty good. More being added all the time.

Custom Items:We have a few custom items, not a whole bunch but enough to pass around. I try to edit and make some new items every now and then.

Quests:There are several Quests In Kosmos, But not 100's of them. Not yet. But there are enough to keep you occupied while more are made and added in.

Outfits:I have added in a few Custom outfits, Like Demon,Frog,Elf,Etc~, I will try to add in more as people request them.

Boss's:There are boss's in Kosmos But they are challenging. Please done expect to lvl up a little and solo a Demodras. ^_^

World Type:The world type is PvP-E, I have always liked PvP-E servers, due to the fact that you can get experience from players.

Login Information:It is an In-Game-Account Maker. So make your account In-game.

How to create account:Its quite simple. Just follow the directions it gives In-Game,Its a No-ip, Ip. So just copy and paste this Ip to your ip changer.
Account{1/1}.
Ip{Siinotts.no-ip.info}

Thanks for reading and I hope to see you In-Game.^_^

~Admin Kosmos

Last edited:
Really, really... Really... Bad mapping. Sry

If the theme is Space then try to use sprites made for space.. Tibia got enough sprites to support a Space project (atleast I think it got enough! :p) But a knight in space? A wizard in space? I would keep it to earth.. :p

The mapping is bad and has autoborder written al over it.
Try to sort out the sprites you would use for an OT with the theme Space. Then start building, maybe make a space station! It's doable, so do it!

A couple of sprites that you could use:

21ka3om.png

Last edited:
Stop messing around with these damn "space" theme..

I played on your last OT and was pissed of that you can't see where you can walk and where not..
Also, it sucks..

Thank You

Stop messing around with these damn "space" theme..

I played on your last OT and was pissed of that you can't see where you can walk and where not..
Also, it sucks..

I don't know if you noticed. There are boarders between walkable areas, and where not to walk. Thank you. Also, in the new map, the city has "city walls" to show where the city ends. also, its more organized and will be allot better then the one we currenty have online.:eek:

@People who like /love it,

Thank you for your input guys, just wait till the update and keep good spirit! Thank you.:thumbup:

Back