• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kr3w's Mapping Circus

Gracewing

Current User Title?!
Reaction score
CFpcD3rnc.gif

I will be posting some Random images and Images for my Newest Production
hpVyqEEW4b.gif

Fe8vMLS9KJ.jpg

EIZ4uZx5de.jpg

05JZCjg1Vj.jpg

RryvyfWIc.jpg

Last edited:
Save it as .png, and i think the bushes and moon flowers dont fit there

Save it as .png, and i think the bushes and moon flowers dont fit there

Thank You. I forgot to get rid of those Moon Flowers, I was just looking at things.
@Otlanders, I will be updating this thread often as I can. Still mapping.. Rhane should be back within the next few days
After Rhane returns I will post 3-4 more screenshots. Maybe a few In-game to give a more perspective look.
In the Upcoming week, hopefully next week i will create a forum. and maybe a Wiki and update it as often as possible with Quest Information
And hints to Secrets areas.

05JZCjg1Vj.jpg

looks like something from a yourOts map.
Some are Edits of yourOTs map, and I have a few cities from Rl tibia.
Right now, I'm waiting for Rhane to return so I can Update the thread with the new Isle.
Then we will work on a Tutorial island and finish the system.

Truthfully I don't really see any thing special about the maps. Pretty much seen it all before why don't you come up with some thing new and never seen before. ^.^

Truthfully I don't really see any thing special about the maps. Pretty much seen it all before why don't you come up with some thing new and never seen before. ^.^

The map isent finished, and will be continually worked on for the next 2-3 months for brand new areas, and revamps. of the original map.

First picture is Unorganized. Looks like you just went around in the map editor and just threw things on the map.
and the last pictures are from a server on Xtibia.
Do something original, and of your OWN work.

@up +1

It looks familiar x3

Haha I know, I knew that because a friend told me to go there and advertise some things and I saw the pictures there...
I might open my mapping thread soon, just getting private help from peroxide first ;P

Back