• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Krabaten's mapping showoff

Krabaten

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
Hi! I've been posting a few images in the public mapping showoff thread, but since I've been posting on a weekly basis I will post my images here from now on instead. I'll try to post at least once a week, but if the thread shows a lot of activity it will be more often.
uImXvBM.png

1PXxHov.png

Last edited:
Hi!

I've been posting a few images in the public mapping showoff thread, but since I've been posting on a weekly basis I will post my images here from now on instead. I'll try to post at least once a week, but if the thread shows a lot of activity it will be more often.

uImXvBM.png

1PXxHov.png

Nicely detailed tbh, looks neat m8

Your mapping has a very nice balance between simpel and well detail. You should really keep it up. I would love to see more tomb areas or camps from you! Some architecture places :)

Nice piece, good job and keep it up! That torch under you still triggers me, why don't you just equip it?

Looks clean and pretty classic, keep it up

Nice piece, good job and keep it up! That torch under you still triggers me, why don't you just equip it?

Because there are different light effects when it is equipped (on God) and it looks like shit. This is some kind of workaround many mappers use. A good one I think.

Great job :)
I do like the idea of swamp tall grass on top of water and swift attention to detail. Keep up the good work.

Back