• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Krastinak - Beginner 01

Creating a "teleport" map :]
More screenshots is coming.

evo2w.png

Try to stick with RPG because teleports are just terrible.. (I Think it ruins OTS)

Its hard to create RPG maps ;o
And im a beginner.. then its harder. :blink:

when I started mapping I tried to make an RPG ot.. Even if it is hard the experience will help in the long run

Well hmm.. i can try again.
Then i gotta read alot of tutorials.

Pics coming.

If you're planning to create an tp-server, try to make as puch 'rpg;ish' as possible. That depot or whatever it is looks boring.

when I started mapping I tried to make an RPG ot.. Even if it is hard the experience will help in the long run

Exactly, I think the point where I was like, I wanna create a RPG server, before that my mapping was crap as hell. But after starting Evora I got decent, and from then on it just developed. :) I will follow this thread, mainly because krastinak isn't ignorant like most new beginners. He actually reads tutorials, listens to his feedback (most of the time I think) Perhaps not on that depot.

look forward to more pics :)

Didn't like the wolfs, the depot with teleports, but all other is awesome : DD I even laughed for some reason!

Hmm...i think dragons are good i like playable style this is pretty good.

I like your style so keep son :p

Ur getting better.

Finally a beginning mapper that isn't retarded..

My tips:
try to use more and more raw, make it less squary and find ur own mapping style.

Krastinak use more ground types in the dragons, in my opinion it looks better.

Back