• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Krazzi 2k stream: Be a better player (Jungle)

krazzi

Reaction score
Hello people interested in my stream, let me tell you a bit about it.

The streamer:
I'm Krazzi and I started up my own stream last season. I'm 24, from Scotland and I'm studying for my honors degree in computer science. I main jungler but I can also play all other roles well. I'm rather new to the mobo scene (I have played in the esl for other games), started playing LoL a couple of years ago and through my own merits I reached 2.1k last season. I'm looking to improve on my solo Q elo and reach diamond this season.

The stream:
I stream in 1080p. To help my viewers, I will be commentating during my stream, giving my knowledge on what I'm playing, who I'm against etc. I will answer any questions you guys have in the chat.

Music
I play music through my stream, if you want to add something, feel free to request it.

So come check my out and be sure to follow if you like it - Krazzi88

Schedule:
I'm looking to stream 16 hours a week, mon-thur 7pm-11pm GMT with weekend optional.

Other ways to show your support:
Like my Facebook page, next giveaway at 250 likes! https://www.facebook.com/Krazzi88
Add me on twitter to get instant updates - https://twitter.com/Krazzi88
Subscribe to me to see my edited videos - My channel - YouTube

Any comments for me?
Feel free to tell me here or tell me in my chat.

I think it's cool if he came from the LoL community and not Tibia, this forum is great there's enough love for everyone!

I think its a new acc. dont really think he randomly joins forum of random games to Advertise. I liked the page and started watching.

please add your server info(euw,eue, NA and so on)

Thanks for the somewhat mixed welcome. :D I never heard of tibia before coming to this forum, but you do have an active LoL forum so that's the main reason I am here. I do intend to discuss League here, give my opinions and knowledge where I can.

I'm from EUWest, anything else feel free to ask. :)

Thanks for the somewhat mixed welcome. :D I never heard of tibia before coming to this forum, but you do have an active LoL forum so that's the main reason I am here. I do intend to discuss League here, give my opinions and knowledge where I can.

I'm from EUWest, anything else feel free to ask. :)
carry me :D?

I can! With my tips and advice! :p I give general tips while I stream, you can ask here but it's more varied on stream. :D

I can! With my tips and advice! :p I give general tips while I stream, you can ask here but it's more varied on stream. :D

Could I ask how you found this forum? google or wat?

Google yes, and no I don't lol. Stream is going live in 20 mins. :)

That's pretty cool that people join otland to discuss lol, I don't mind at all ^_^ I'll check out your stream later.

I do, it's Monday - Thursday 7 - 11pm GMT. Sometimes I can't play because of work etc, so I update my viewers via my facebook and twitter. Feel free to follow me for updates. :)

Stream is online for tonight! Come watch! :D

I do, it's Monday - Thursday 7 - 11pm GMT. Sometimes I can't play because of work etc, so I update my viewers via my facebook and twitter. Feel free to follow me for updates. :)

Stream is online for tonight! Come watch! :D

Allright going to tune in

I like how everyone wants to know how he found otland :D
UPzy26.png

Back