• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Krex's Showoff

Krex

Reaction score
Welcome to my gallery =)

My name is Krex and I'm a brazilian spriter/writer. I've started in 2010, however i got a long time retired. I have a unique and lazy style, and some people dont like it :p
Normally I use "MS Paint" for the base and "Gimp" to paint.

Here I will post some things I do in free time. Let's go =)

robot3.png

Old Robot (2011)

progressodemon.png
4352060421.gif

Small Demon (2011)

52np0h.gif
034k.png

Tarrasque (2011)

bardogif.gif

Bard (2012)

f4l11f.png

Ice Goblin (2012)

21onie.png

Rat (2013)

They aren't free for use. Thx :)

Last edited:
I like your style. Its a new game in tibia perspective. However, you make shadows around the whole sprite. It makes the outline look so much bigger. Is it suppose to be like that? Bcs the light seem unnatural.

In this case i've re-colored in Gimp, then some border colors became strange (original was blue). Btw, in other cases I guess its proposital. :3

Really nice sprites have you done ;). It's nice to see new spriters here. Let show us more pixels based on your present skill :rolleyes:

Pretty awesome stuff.
But you should think about watermarking your stuff if you don't want anyone to use it :)
Nobody will care what you say about using it here :/

Really nice sprites have you done ;). It's nice to see new spriters here. Let show us more pixels based on your present skill :rolleyes:

I'll try to post a new sprite every day.

But you should think about watermarking your stuff if you don't want anyone to use it :)

I guess it's waste of time try to protect stuff like sprites because there aren't a way to "perfect protection". Btw, I will post only one direction of monsters (faced down), because it's useless for a ripper add in a server.

Bard is best <3.
Inspirated by Game of Thrones book's haha

- - - Updated - - -

Sprite of the day:

1y27iq.png

Spectre

Really good job man :D keep it up! I love that their are still creative people out there

Back