• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Krimbo's Life Thread.

Rolex

Reaction score
Hey guys. Literally just started the OT today, and for the hell of it I decided to make UHs on a druid, and get my magic level up I guess.. I'll keep this posted when I remember and do regular updates with EQ etc.

Level 28: Magic level 40/41 - Starter EQ.

krimbomagic41.jpg

More to come soon!

P.S - Sorry about the grainy images, the PC I'm using is shit.

Thank you! I will. I was making more UHs, when a team came into Dorian to fight, so I logged. So, now I'm on a Sorcerer (Krimbo Sorc) Haha.

Edit: Level 30 -
lvl30krimbo.jpg

AND Promo :) (Thanks for the EQ Donation/CC Mochis)

Promo:
promoequpdate.jpg

Taming a Panda! (TY MOCHIS!)
pandatamed.jpg

And thanks again, to Mochis! (Lol)
tamedpanda.jpg

That's all so far in Day 1, I'll keep you posted!

Last edited:
Gratz about lastest updates and you should train your ml in offline trainers, you will get ml like 80 or something in first train full of 12 hours

Gratz about lastest updates and you should train your ml in offline trainers, you will get ml like 80 or something in first train full of 12 hours

Hello. Yeh, I did that whilst I was sleeping :)
offlinetrainingkrimbo.jpg

Also got a few levels, but I forgot to screenshot them. My EQ has stayed the same, but I did find a tower shield on the floor! :p

Edit: Level 50! :)
level50krimbo.jpg

Last edited:
It's done, I only have OPENGL - Shit PC like I said in the first post.

Bump, sorry I havn't been updating! I've had Red Skull.. twice!

Heres a couple of advances though!
krimbolevel60.jpg

Level 75 also (forgot to screenshot 70)!
krimbo75.jpg

Sorry about the images, I know they suck and I know they look shitty, my graphics card sucks.

Also, I know I level slow! This is due to RS twice, and the fact I 100% manual on this OT server. It'll take me a while to get 200, but I will get there, so please.. stay with me! I will also include a friend of mine in these screenshots soon, as we will begin to hunt together (both EDs!).

Bro that old school... small screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen D:
But i will keep a track on it

Sorry about the slow updates!

Level 91~ and a Double RH (Killed 2 DLs, got RH in both)
krimbodoublerh.jpg

Back