• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Krisosw] Sprite gallery.

the dragon got a shadow Oo its more amazing then amizing in d graphic... and the gates are beutifull...

Dragon is probably not made ingame [idk , just guessing] , and lava fall is quite easy to make , I made toxic waterfall for my serv .. Just take the waterfall sprites to photoshop and use "Color Replacement Tool" , change color to w/e u want , red , green , yellow , and recolor the blue waterfall :D

Amazing work here tho

You should post the credits of the guys that sprites you were editing, at the moment they are tibia's sprites if you don't know the names. Talkin' only about the ones that were edited: demon, waterfall etc.

Graphics for CONGERIA OTS

Comment please : D
(paint + photoshop)

Dragon:

Copyright by Krisosw. All Rights reserved.

Special thanks for Zellus

Without tibia :D

I was wondering if you wouldnt mind uploading the sprites of the armor etc above and let me use them,id give you credit for it and let you see them in action in my project.

omgahsuahaihiohfsoahhoH!

NO WORDS! THIS IS SOME FUCKING HEAVY GOD DAMN SHIT!

*dies*

Ok so I haven't read this entire thread so forgive me if my question is a little silly... its almost 3am and the epic sprites caught my eye xD The dragon is freaking awesome!

Weren't some of these sprites used in Kindgom Age?

@Kes
They were used in another project named Eternal Kingdoms or something like that but it never started tho, you might have seen them in teaser of it or something :O

Fkin Epic Skillz :O

Back