• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kubik's Map Gallery

kubiczi123

RoFT- First and last memb
Reaction score
Hi its me!
I'm here to show you my creations.
I accept any hints.

screenshot2012112416551.png

screenshot2012112416574.png

I started with these 2 because i think they're my best maps ;)
Maybe next screens will be ingame

Yeah, noticed... I will make a tutorial about how to take screenshots in the editor. ;)

#edit Although I don't think it's necessary since all you've got to do is NEVER zoom in the editor and save as .png.

So take this.

Sorry for that stone, but it gives the light because i'm using pokemon engine

Magnetico: I think we should account it in tutorial, because there's nothing really about screens from editor :l

Kubiczi: Than press [ctrl]+[middle mouse button] before taking a screenshot, so the quality will be alot better. I also wonder why you made those 'yellow stair tiles' white on the second pic, be shure to make screens using F11 :)

And about the screens. On first too much gravel, on second I dislike mixing two types of dirt that way, the hole up there on the mountain, stalagmites on the open air, old mountain borders and also gravel on the grass.

Mainly keep practicing :)

Edit: Second pic alot better, some random details on the walls and dislike the mossy spots on the ground, but I like the climate. And ofcourse the purple light!

I made another one:
In-game:
Sorry for the light but i realized that it is ugly in game.
beztytuufjl.png

Editor:
Here it looks better ;)
screenshot2012127232953.png

screenshot2012127232957.png

- - - Updated - - -

Next mysterious place:
Ingame:

Editor

screenshot2012128133953.png

Last edited:
Back