• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

kumpel team

iMdIUWD.png

why u acting so big ? no offense but we smash with 7 ppls this nobutada on dwarfs cormaya he just spamming ava and dying by 2 sd so whats point to making team on this shity ot
what a fucking retard you came after a fucking warmode we were not regrouped we were so low on supplies i had LITERALLY 0 GMP when you killed me
so shut the fuck up
you just keep on going behind teams which are in war shame on you

why u acting so big ? no offense but we smash with 7 ppls this nobutada on dwarfs cormaya he just spamming ava and dying by 2 sd so whats point to making team on this shity ot

Lel bombel, come tonight and we all fuck you and your merry bunch of pl retards, all you do is sneak other people warmodes because you can;t any yourself. Considering your entire team is 350+ you guys and embarrassing.

You seem to be keeping awfully quiet about how we smashed you in Fibula and Rotworms, if you wanna make warmode let me know, if you wanna keep acting like a twat and making a fool out of yourself carry on, even the other team messages me after the war and asks who the fuck is this retard bombel.

Lel bombel, come tonight and we all fuck you and your merry bunch of pl retards, all you do is sneak other people warmodes because you can;t any yourself. Considering your entire team is 350+ you guys and embarrassing.

You seem to be keeping awfully quiet about how we smashed you in Fibula and Rotworms, if you wanna make warmode let me know, if you wanna keep acting like a twat and making a fool out of yourself carry on, even the other team messages me after the war and asks who the fuck is this retard bombel.
Bro we all know what happens if Pushejro do a serious gather and fight you guys XD

Whats the point of most of you guys talking here? jordi etc~ we do warmodes to 30 frags cuz after that kumple team allways run to defens. and pusjhejro is just a bunch of retards. NO BRAIN BOMBLE AGAIN, GRATZ LIFE RETARD.
If you dont play here, then stop talking. cuz it just show how little brain you have. atleast kumple team fight here.

bazieh stfu really you think your something but if i remeber right when i wared against chris you was with him we killed you once and you ragequit so really dont chat shit acting like ur something because atleast we dont ragequit from dieing in warmode which you lose 30% level fucking baby and for the rest of you guys here as always fix a team and come warmode do bother coming on here trying to insult us because we win or lose atleast we have a team and once again bas wielki who the fuck are you never heard of you or seen you so stfu

Bro we all know what happens if Pushejro do a serious gather and fight you guys XD

And as I say, if they get off forums and ever make a serious gather, and not just try and ruin other peoples wars, id be grateful for the action, even if we lost.

However from what I understand you guys just make gather on forums and tell each other how pro you used to be on a server you don't play.

As always, when you've finished practising you're English on here (which a lot of you children need), come in game and message me for warmode, if not just stop wasting everyone's time posting on threads which do not concern you.

chris ru saying my english is bad? xd

and shaun lol u got pushed from edron to liberty bay piece of trevor stfu

ill leave it here shaun. getting pushed by mursu team that cant even back

nice post ; so much fun here...
shaun telling bas to show up who's him cuz he never knows him

Well Shame on you @Shaun Jones . You really got owned by mursu team and you have still the confidence to acting big ? From now your not even worth a reply. Bye .....omfg

-------
PS: Bezieh is already polack. He forgot how to talk in english. Deal with it

best player ofc

Back