• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

kumpel team

Ofc it wasn't your char, which is why there is no video in the entirety of YouTube and Tibia of you waring on any of your characters, wonder why....

but anyway guys i thougth you should all know about nobutada aka chris

i searched on the internet and this guy has criminal history for being a stalker and has been added on the sex offenders list, i knew he life would turn out this was as he is drinking every night because he still has to cry him self to sleep as he was kicked out at the age of 13. but he claims to have an amazing life which is drinking everyday (alcholic) smoking weed when he can afford it, and also being on benefits from the age 17 to now which he is 26 and still playing tibia.

but anyways check he photo http://postimg.org/image/c0b9ps231/

chris you should have brushed your teeth before going out, maybe had a bath aswell you look like a little scruffy retard.

i searched on the internet and this guy has criminal history for being a stalker and has been added on the sex offenders list, i knew he life would turn out this was as he is drinking every night because he still has to cry him self to sleep as he was kicked out at the age of 13. but he claims to have an amazing life which is drinking everyday (alcholic) smoking weed when he can afford it, and also being on benefits from the age 17 to now which he is 26 and still playing tibia.

chris you should have brushed your teeth before going out, maybe had a bath aswell you look like a little scruffy retard.
this is coming from the boy with acne at 19 who still gets told to go to bed at 11pm and gets the router switched off
shame that your dad left your family, couldve knocked some sense into you

Kakkaka you must be feeling desperate to write such lies xD

But yeh im pro sex offender gajs, cry is free shaun :(

nah bro even your mom knows you are as you raped her little 2 trampy dog's having sex then you got fucked by your dad

Back