• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kurt Cobain's lake house and Scenes of his life

Ferchox

Reaction score
Well i came up with this idea! i think is kind funny..! This is the kurt cobain's lake house and some scenes of his tibia-life xD! check it out!

Here is kurt.. And his lake house entrance:
vergvba.jpg

And here is kurt, getting ready to sit down in his garden and see the lake.. with some cigarettes.. and some more things ;)
kurt_house1.jpg

kurthousee2.jpg

Kurt gettin' ready to fish yojo!

kurtfish.jpg

Here is kurt again, in his livingroom from second floor of the house. He's playing some songs.. and smoking..as usual!:p

kurthouse4.jpg

THE NIRVANA HOUSE STUDIO, kurt himself pic the decoration, you can see there's rolling paper, alot of musical instruments, a pipe.. mmm..:

kurthouse3.jpg

And this... The secret best keeped by nirvana and kurt cobain, You've never wondered.. Why nirvana have those amazing songs?.. I have the answer to that question...KURT HAD A HALLUCINOGEN MUSHROOM CULT IN HIS BACKYARDcheck it out, and he didnt even share.. :mad:

kurtmushroms.jpg

note: i dont know if that was the word(hallucinogen), not good at english pardon me on that. okay and now...

This is how they find kurt cobain remains in his lake house a day..

Dead kurt..

kurtdead.jpg

kurtdead2.jpg

R.I.P Kurt Cobain, You are a idol for alot of people, when you were alive, and now.

I hope you enjoyed his lake house and life scenes :p

Back
Top Bottom