• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ladder bug when any item is below

Omin

Strawands.com 10.82
Reaction score
Hello! I'm having a strange problem and i hope you guys can help me.

I found out that the ladders cannot be used when there's any item below them or fire. I searched in github and forums and they said that maybe the item.otb wasn't the original. So i recompiled my server with the original item.otb (because i duplicated some items in my server to create new stuff, i did around 10 items) and the ladders started to work, no bugs with items below.

There's any way to edit my item.otb without causing this bug?

Thank you!

download the items.otb file AGAIN from TFS github make sure it is the one you are using. This problem occurs when you edit it the items.otb.

download the items.otb file AGAIN from TFS github make sure it is the one you are using. This problem occurs when you edit it the items.otb.

Yes, but that's the thing. I want to edit the item.otb because i want to create new items and i'm having this bug if i do that, there's anything i can do to edit the item.otb without causing this bug?

nah man.. the only thing you can do is downgrade to tfs 1.1 and use 10.41 or dont edit your .otb.

thks @beastn but i need another option. I use tfs 1.2 anyone can help me¿?

Example: Edit C++ code but where?.

There's no way then to create new items for my Ot without causing this bug?

Last edited:
I solved the problem, @beastn you were right. I was using the wrong Item Editor, using the latest version fixed the problem.

If there's anyone having this problem, you just need to use the latest version of ItemEditor and it should work.

Thank you so much for the help!

Back