• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Ladder bug when any item is below

ondrake

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello! I'm having a strange problem and i hope you guys can help me.

I found out that the ladders cannot be used when there's any item below them or fire.
using OThire GitHub - TwistedScorpio/OTHire: OpenTibia Server for Tibia 7.72 ultimate version no modified, linux debian 7 and 8
I already reported on github but the creators did not respond.
I already checked the items.otb with the item editor and object build this normal.

35829447-a616ee5a-0aa1-11e8-99b0-3f51ddb7e34b.png

35787342-12e5ead6-0a0c-11e8-9ad8-0de97c37dc31.png

function onUse(cid, item, frompos, item2, topos)
newPos = {x = frompos.x, y = frompos.y, z = frompos.z}
if (isInArray(LADDER, item.itemid) ) then
newPos.y = newPos.y + 1
newPos.z = newPos.z - 1
doTeleportThing(cid, newPos)
else
newPos.z = newPos.z + 1
doTeleportThing(cid, newPos)
end
return true
end

Hello there ltutorial,

I run a 7.4 server and that's not the clients fault. This has to do probably with the stack position, as if the item is being placed over the stack instead of under.

I checked the issue on OTHire's Github and also the teleport.lua script, which is responsible for teleporting the players upstairs when the ladders are used, I just haven't got time to help this fam out, I'll surely do once I have some more time.

Kindest Regards,
Okke

Hello there ltutorial,

I run a 7.4 server and that's not the clients fault. This has to do probably with the stack position, as if the item is being placed over the stack instead of under.

I checked the issue on OTHire's Github and also the teleport.lua script, which is responsible for teleporting the players upstairs when the ladders are used, I just haven't got time to help this fam out, I'll surely do once I have some more time.

Kindest Regards,
Okke
okey, :)

I'm trying to solve

Back