• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lady stark's leveling/selling/questing service

Lady Stark, i wish you the best with your service.
If you ever run out of time or need help with anything, just gimme a MSG and ill be there asap.

Im disbanding this leveling/selling/questing service due the high amount of deaths trying to level up characters for the service. This server is not what it used to be, everyone tryed to help eachother. Lvled together and tryed to make ShadowCores a better place.
I hope it will change for the better... Mark and his team are putting so much work and love into this server that it would be a pitty if it´s going down because such behaviours. If they want to war / pvp like retards they could go to an x999 server or something.
Well it´s always great to have people who are making such services like this, trying to lift up the server. But thanks to the community it´s going down.
Delete this tread please.
Im out,
Lady Stark.

I'll never understand why people have to be such fucking pricks,Lady Stark's trying to make this server a better place,And By Helping People Out....

She's Got My Respect

Im disbanding this leveling/selling/questing service due the high amount of deaths trying to level up characters for the service. This server is not what it used to be, everyone tryed to help eachother. Lvled together and tryed to make ShadowCores a better place.
I hope it will change for the better... Mark and his team are putting so much work and love into this server that it would be a pitty if it´s going down because such behaviours. If they want to war / pvp like retards they could go to an x999 server or something.
Well it´s always great to have people who are making such services like this, trying to lift up the server. But thanks to the community it´s going down.
Delete this tread please.
Im out,
Lady Stark.

With full respect to your service, this is still a pvp server. If you just wish to RPG I'd suggest you go to a non-pvp or optional-pvp server instead.

Back
Top Bottom