• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lag/Frezzes/Kicks

demondark

Reaction score
Well I am using to The Forgotten Server v0.2.11 (Mystic Spirit).

So that since swapped for The Forgotten Server v0.2.11 (Mystic Spirit) I am having problems in the KICKS and LAG. What has been resolved with only restart. Anyone can of me any tips?

Sorry my ingles ^^

[email protected]

Attachments

Last edited:
I got the same problem and its noticable with only 1 player online. No errors in the console and everythings seams to work just fine, I do not know if its imagination but it seams to get worse when fire fields are getting spammed and then when they decay it gets better...

i got question, I must summon some npc with GM? or I can just spawn them more on map? it is becouse, that on server what i use, I dont have GM char, I just test all in my home computer, and then sending bugfixes to hoster..

You have to summon a npc with your gm, when you do that, it will reduce lagg, it worked for me atleast..

but if I don't have GM? :D I can't touch database of my server, I am not a hoster =(

Maybe you got lag because your hoster got a really bad coonection between you and him??

Cuz, for me it works perfectly!
and I'm using 77mb map!

Back