• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Lag when players move on screen. TFS 0.4 Rev 3884

DarkOps

Reaction score
Lag when players move on screen but when they dont move and just idle, theres no lag.
i am running TFS 0.4 Rev 3884 with a very good dedicated windows web server.
i have checked pretty much everything i can think of, theres no errors on console, none lag what-so-ever if there aint anyone in the screen, please help me out ! +Rep :peace:

Are you all using the same source code? Never had these problems on my old servers when I used 3777 and 3884. :eek:

1. High-exp servers? The server have to make alot of exp /damage calculations.
2. TFS is only able to use one (1) core.
3. Badly coded scripts/errors.

Sharing your bandwith with other dedicated servers?

How much CPU does the server use when lags occour?

1. High-exp servers? The server have to make alot of exp /damage calculations.
2. TFS is only able to use one (1) core.
3. Badly coded scripts/errors.

Sharing your bandwith with other dedicated servers?

How much CPU does the server use when lags occour?

1. i dont have high exp :S ?
2. all tfs is only able to use 1 core but why should not the other server lags?
3. i checked all scripts no errors or badly scriptet:S

Are you all using the same exe? Otherwise its scripts that you all have thats bugged. Try to use another exe, 3884 or 3777.
I would not say that its the dedi, since it would be a pretty low chance that you all have the same one.

Are you all using the same exe? Otherwise its scripts that you all have thats bugged. Try to use another exe, 3884 or 3777.
I would not say that its the dedi, since it would be a pretty low chance that you all have the same one.

he use 3884 rev and i use 3777 :S and i checked the scripts its not that :S

What could the script be ? almost checked everything and no errors:S
Probbly creaturescripts, mods, movements, mby globalevents. And if you haven't found it your probbly not the right person to look, no offence :p

If you only have this lag on your server with the 8.6 client, and you can use the same 8.6 client to connect to other servers with no issue, then it is one of two things.

1. You have some crazy script or source edit that runs when a player moves
  2. You are connecting to a server that is ON the computer that your client is on, and confusing the living hell out of an older router.

If you only have this lag on your server with the 8.6 client, and you can use the same 8.6 client to connect to other servers with no issue, then it is one of two things.

1. You have some crazy script or source edit that runs when a player moves
  2. You are connecting to a server that is ON the computer that your client is on, and confusing the living hell out of an older router.

Flatlander wanna help me with this could pay you.

Back