• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Laggs!

nicky666

Reaction score
I dont know whats the problem but the whole servers got like 100 kicks and dont know how many died by it yet but I was pretty close myself. Its gonna get fixed soon?

Thanks

I got this problem to me too. It will be fixed as soon is possible. I will tell Talaturen to do something with it, because we can't hunt normaly even on POI, 2 seconds afk = Dead.

I got this problem to me too. It will be fixed as soon is possible. I will tell Talaturen to do something with it, because we can't hunt normaly even on POI, 2 seconds afk = Dead.

lol? u exp in icechaw like on softcores? boting on 1 cave of grim reaper in yalahar?

I don't use any kind of bot. Trust me.
And I don't exp in Grim Reapers very often, I exp on POI Main Room and Betrayed Wraiths in Pumin Throneroom.

you do use bot on softcores lol
spirit blood killed your when you were 100% afk

Never spirit have killed me, and i have botted1 time only at frosts b4 4 months

ye, i cant kill you alone, but savage sniper, totonaca and zeuss helped me
Mar 21 2011, 04:26:57 Killed at Level 207 by Savage Sniper MOST DMG
and by Totonaca
u were using bot, cuz i trapped u using firebomb and you just did nothing

Ok, but anywhen else you seen me using bot? Send picture here if you even see me or if you even have saw me before.

no, but why did you say before that i had never killed u, and now you wanna know if i have anny proofs ? are u scared ?

You always was insulting me. Can't you leave this place, and cry somewhere else to restart server?

I will tell you now, and remember that.
I swear, and I promise you that there won't be any kind RESET.

You always was insulting me. Can't you leave this place, and cry somewhere else to restart server?

I will tell you now, and remember that.
I swear, and I promise you that there won't be any kind RESET.

Like i said in another thread
I created one single thread about a reset.
i never said annything about a reset in another thread

@STRIKE95
u looks like nethershadow now he also tried to prove that he dont use bot and later on ppls proved that he use bot i think in the end u will accept that u are a fucking retard botter and noliffer playing on an ot which is full with bugs.IMAO GET A LIFE DUMBASS

Back