• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Laggs!

if u are not asslicking tala, then why always u give reply of every post ???

Lol

To leave him alone? :eek: ur responding looks like ur the gm here :) At least you think you got any kind of power, which u dont. So cant you just reply to the threads when u have something helpful or any advices to come up with? God

he just got to do in his life only asslick tala and spams on threads like a stupid

I don't want to get promoted to a Gamemaster with no reason, first of all, from today I won't play any of the servers, I'm busy fixing bugs for new update.
We late. Now will please you, to stop saying anything about me, I'll try to change myself to not messaging too much Talaturen (which you call asslicking), and will work on this project.

Ont: The lag is fixed. The fix became simply, Talaturen have transfered SoftCores to a new server (which means it doesn't lag anymore), and i hope that he will do same with IceChaw.

Back