• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lags&Kicks

Big Gunz

Reaction score
Since the Brazilians started playing here, the lags have increased. They are doing the same thing they were doing in lunarforce pinging the server to clean the hunting places. They came here to screw this ot too. I'm not racist some Brazilians are cool, but I think they should fucking delete them.

How do you know if there's lag or ddos on the server? Don't worry, several hundred BRs will cry and yell in Portuguese in the advertising to tell you.

Unable for me to connect, 100mbit Fiber in sweden, i7 3820 on a sabretooth x79 with 16gb ddr3 and 4gb gtx 680 (now, tell me my pc is bad and I will fucking assrape xD) and this has been going on and off for me for days, usually not able to load char screen even

Unable for me to connect, 100mbit Fiber in sweden, i7 3820 on a sabretooth x79 with 16gb ddr3 and 4gb gtx 680 (now, tell me my pc is bad and I will fucking assrape xD) and this has been going on and off for me for days, usually not able to load char screen even

Your PC sucks.

Back